Facebook Contact Sync

charbaugh

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
I have searched the forums and found others with similar problems, however the posts are old, and the answers that were given no longer seem to apply, so here goes.

I just had to replace my Droid X under warranty. In setting all of my accounts back up, I have noticed that my FB contacts and contact photos are not syncing with my phone contacts. My previous Droid X did this with no issue. I have made sure that my FB account is setup. Other posts have stated to go to the FB app, menu key and settings. This no loner exists in the latest version of the FB app. As a matter of fact, when I setup the FB account, there were no settings at all that I could change.

Has anyone else run into this and found a solution?

jerseyboy357

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I could only think of going to my fiance since she is a FB'r and she said "Sync in the FB app" and that shes up to date(app-wise). Thats all I can think of since I dont use FB. I would also suggest checking any other syncing you can do in your account either google or moto. Hope it gets you somewhere

charbaugh

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
Thanks. No setting in the FB app applies to contact syncing. On a whim, I decided to check for updates. being that this is a brand new phone, I would have thought it was up to date, but never the less it was not. It updated to system version 4.5 and now everything is working.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa