Bricked my Droid x

socalpunk

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
i was using my droid x and it just went black and when i turn it back on all i get is to the android logo and nothing else... i need help.

jerseyboy357

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Just go into the rooting roms section grab the sbf file for 602 you can flash that and be back to stock. If you need hep ask here first.

socalpunk

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Just go into the rooting roms section grab the sbf file for 602 you can flash that and be back to stock. If you need hep ask here first.

ok, i did that and it got 99% completed and then it failed, so now when i do th volume down, camera and power it tells me

code corrupt
battery low
cannot program

and i tried charging it and it wont charge now.

i think im F######D, but i hope not...

Last edited:

jerseyboy357

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Yea it wont charge if the rom isnt installed. It might charge if you do a battery pull first. Usually, I may be wrong, Code Corrupt means a bad sbf file or a bad driver on the pc end. But if it made it to 99%...what was the error? Try to find a way to charge your X if you can(another X w battery) and re-try the sbf again. I'll ask around

Last edited:

Bethlyn184

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
If you can get a friend or a Verizon store to charge you battery - that will allow you to flash the file. I had bricked my Droid X & dead battery - Verizon said the phone was under warranty and sending me a refurb. Literally received the refurb to change my battery and then fixed my phone & sent the refurb back to VZ. I was able after a little trial and error to "unbrick" my phone. Good luck.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
ok, i did that and it got 99% completed and then it failed, so now when i do th volume down, camera and power it tells me

code corrupt
battery low
cannot program

and i tried charging it and it wont charge now.

i think im F######D, but i hope not...

USB to mother board, no peripheral crap.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Did you get it? I have failed SBF with peripheral usb ports. Using the usb ports directly off the motherboard helps.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar