Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Phone calendar doesn't sync

I upgraded 2 weeks ago but Google calendar won't sync my phone calendar with my Google calendar.

I can not post to Google calendar from my phone. I need to be able to update both at the same time as my ex-wife and I put our sons dates on them (who has the boys that weekend etc) how do I get the phone to sync with Google calendar? It will not le me sync.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    767 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock GB 2.3.4

Default Re: Phone calendar doesn't sync

What did you upgrade 2 weeks ago?
    --
    PDA/Smartphone path: Palm IIIx -> various Sony Clies -> Kyocera 7135 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 680 -> iPhone 3G -> Crapberry Storm2 / iPod Touch -> Droid X -> iPhone 5
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

I upgraded to 602 gingerbread.

I had to sbf back to froyo and then upgrade to gingerbread.

Global Posts
    767 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock GB 2.3.4

Default Re: Phone calendar doesn't sync

Check Settings \ Accounts \ [Your Google/Gmail account]. Is "Sync Calendar" checked?
    --
    PDA/Smartphone path: Palm IIIx -> various Sony Clies -> Kyocera 7135 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 680 -> iPhone 3G -> Crapberry Storm2 / iPod Touch -> Droid X -> iPhone 5
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Yes.

I think I may have figured it out. The original calendar etup was for a old MSN email accout. The phone's email is a Google account. Need to get on the computer and share the MSN based calendar with the Google calendar based in my phone.