Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Exclamation Anyone live near Texas Motor Speedway? Free Doid!

    if anyone lives by the track they may want to spend a day looking around in that area for a free phone. This is the tweet posted by DroidLanding:
    Droid X designate #5 has been reported south of Nebraska. Way south. Start your engines.

    Sounds like the track but I don't live near there. So if you find it enjoy!
  2. #2  

    Default

    I live near it! :O!
  3. #3  
    kajii's Avatar

    Posts
    401 Posts
    Global Posts
    407 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP, Stock

    Default

    ^get searching! Don't run out on the track
  4. #4  

    Default

    There's already been people who went out there and didn't find anything.
  5. #5  
    ceriem's Avatar

    Posts
    453 Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default

    Try Dodge City in Kansas if anyone is around there. Pretty sure there is a speedway near there too.
  6. #6  

    Default

    I'm following DroidLanding, too and it is very interesting. But how does it work? Do you just look around for a Droid X sitting around on the ground or something? Is there a Verizon store or kiosk at these locations? What?! What is it??? Lol
  7. #7  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stang68 View Post
    I'm following DroidLanding, too and it is very interesting. But how does it work? Do you just look around for a Droid X sitting around on the ground or something? Is there a Verizon store or kiosk at these locations? What?! What is it??? Lol
    Bump
  8. #8  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stang68 View Post
    I'm following DroidLanding, too and it is very interesting. But how does it work? Do you just look around for a Droid X sitting around on the ground or something? Is there a Verizon store or kiosk at these locations? What?! What is it??? Lol
    It seems that noone knows yet...
  9. #9  
    c4v3man's Avatar

    Posts
    152 Posts
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts

    Default

    I think everyone's waiting for someone to find one and describe the process. Hopefully they aren't making them sign NDA's to keep the phone, kinda defeats the purpose of advertising the phone if you can't talk about it.
  10. #10  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by c4v3man View Post
    I think everyone's waiting for someone to find one and describe the process. Hopefully they aren't making them sign NDA's to keep the phone, kinda defeats the purpose of advertising the phone if you can't talk about it.
    That is assuming that it isn't just sitting somewhere in the middle of a field in a rubbermaid tote.
  11. #11  
    c4v3man's Avatar

    Posts
    152 Posts
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Syco54645 View Post
    That is assuming that it isn't just sitting somewhere in the middle of a field in a rubbermaid tote.
    I'm up for a little geocaching. Hopefully it's accessible via motorcycle though, don't want to have to go home for the jeep...
  12. #12  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by c4v3man View Post
    I'm up for a little geocaching. Hopefully it's accessible via motorcycle though, don't want to have to go home for the jeep...
    I am actually hoping that these require geocaching...

Posting Permissions