When/Will Verizon offer the DroidX up for pre-order?

johnboy14

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
Preoder?

Is there any expectation that we'll be able to preorder? The press release sort of implies it will not be available in any form until 7/15

NVR2ND

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
IDK, after the trouble with the incredible pre orders who knows if they will do it again.

I hope they do, and I hope I get it a couple days early again.

mikeysmallz

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
i'd love for a pre-order period to happen. otherwise, i'll just have to line up on the morning of july 15. i can't begin to imagine how well verizon's website will handle all those internet orders.

TurboCam

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know if Verizon is going to take pre-orders for the Droid X? with the Incredible, Verizon waas taking pre-orders ont heir website the same day that they announced the phone.

terpitude71

Retired Moderator
Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
i went to my local vzw store today and made nice with the sales person. he said they have no plans as of yet to take pre-orders, but he did take a business card from me ad said he would email me when new info became available. i guess if you arent going to get it from best buy, the best thing to do is try to get to know your verizon reps

itzperch

Dec 26, 2009
Visit site
I was just going to ask.....is there any benefit buying from the verizon store vs best buy? I was going to look into best buy as they are already just charging $199 for the phone and not screwing around with the $100 MIR......phone is $199 out the door.......so why would i go to vzw? not being a wise guy jw if there is a benefit to buying from vzw

rjdangerous

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
.so why would i go to vzw? not being a wise guy jw if there is a benefit to buying from vzw

I have always used the store, but myself would like to preorder without BS mail in rebate. With vzw I just call customer service and they ship me a new phone no questions asked. What does besy buy do?

SCMoney360

May 19, 2010
Visit site
The only reason I can think of to by direct from VZW

I was just going to ask.....is there any benefit buying from the verizon store vs best buy? I was going to look into best buy as they are already just charging $199 for the phone and not screwing around with the $100 MIR......phone is $199 out the door.......so why would i go to vzw? not being a wise guy jw if there is a benefit to buying from vzw

I went to the store and asked that same question.

He said that BB can't offer the "upgrade anytime in 2010". With my ne2, I fall in August. So looks like I am going to the VZW store.

didiwags

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
I also read that Best Buy does not do, or cannot do annual/early upgrades either!!! So yeah Verizon needs to start pre-orders!!!! LOL

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084