Droid X Scavenger Hunt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

volcom.airsoft

May 12, 2010
Visit site
Hmm the image was all blank.

fixed it! :D
it happens to be the salmon colored dots. Pier (whatever) is near NJ CT area, & yeah a Droid X ticket was there. I may be wrong though, oh well! happy findings.
30ijr11.jpg

via Twitter for BlackBerry, @DroidLanding

Last edited:

grandebob

Sep 9, 2009
Visit site
They have to be "hidden" in a public place. That increases the odds that some one will see it being hidden, see the cameras and just go pick it up.

willisbb

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
fixed it! :D
it happens to be the salmon colored dots. Pier (whatever) is near NJ CT area, & yeah a Droid X ticket was there. I may be wrong though, oh well! happy findings.
30ijr11.jpg

via Twitter for BlackBerry, @DroidLanding

um, those pink shaded areas are just major metropolitan areas, and there are more than 21 of them. its just a generic map, notice it also has green shaded areas, those are major national parks

volcom.airsoft

May 12, 2010
Visit site
um, those pink shaded areas are just major metropolitan areas, and there are more than 21 of them. its just a generic map, notice it also has green shaded areas, those are major national parks

oh dang :p I thought it could be a "secret" map that @DroidLanding was using as a general location for where the Android Phones would be at, not a exact "pin-point", just a overall area.

volcom.airsoft

May 12, 2010
Visit site
I wonder if the guy is doing a Willy Wonka thing with the "Golden Ticket" ? xD & then when he get's home trips, falls & does the Family Guy (Peter & Lois) moaning xDDD

c4v3man

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
One other point, the latest tweet about the winner was sent using the website, not HootSuite. Minor point, but noticed all the same.

Captain_Choppy

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
One other point, the latest tweet about the winner was sent using the website, not HootSuite. Minor point, but noticed all the same.

Every little detail matters lol. My best guess is that with HootSuite, you can schedule tweets at certain times. So the clues can all come out automatically while they get set up/fly to the next city. Then they had to switch to any normal service because they didn't know when/who would win.

grandebob

Sep 9, 2009
Visit site
weak sauce, the dude who found it isn't even following @droidlanding.

Googled his name, found his twitter account, checked who he follows.

c4v3man

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
See a rep and a cameraman standing at the end of a pier where they don't belong, shooting the breeze, why wouldn't you ask what was going on? I agree though, it does suck.

Who knows, maybe a friend called him since he was in the area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wacky23