1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    2,164 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodeName Android 1.5.5

Default fun minor feature on the X

a very minor feature, but one that is certainly welcome by me. according to the , the X will have an option to set a passcode lock on the phone with the ability to set a timer before the lock activates. i love this, as i always hated the pattern lock on the moto droid

Global Posts
    310 Global Posts

Default Re: fun minor feature on the X

That sounds great. I would love to find an app that does that for the incredible

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    157 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by terpitude71 View Post
    a very minor feature, but one that is certainly welcome by me. according to the , the X will have an option to set a passcode lock on the phone with the ability to set a timer before the lock activates. i love this, as i always hated the pattern lock on the moto droid
    not a big jump for me since i had a patternlock app that had the timer on my crap storm (ironic it had a plus). but still welcomed
    Last edited by Yatogo; 06-30-2010 at 08:54 PM.

I'd rather have that then pattern. I like numeric or letter locks.

Global Posts
    22 Global Posts

That's interesting, because the passcode is a feature of Froyo... you can pick password, passcode, or pattern.

You know what feature that really interested me, but only ONE review I've seen so far even mentioned it...

The camera feature that allows you do make panoramic photos!

ROM
    Swapping them all out

if it goes as long as i hope it does running multiple apps, I'd be happy, if I can be playing games on it all day long and still make it from like 9 in the morning to 9 at night I'd be extremely pleased.
    Kyocera Strobe> Motorola Razor> Motorola Q> Blackberry Curve> Droid X> Fascinate

My father got my Droid X, my stepmother has a Droid 2, and I'm using a rooted Fascinate, swapping out lots of roms.