Best Android Phone For Gaming?

What upcoming Android phone do you like best on Verizon?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

anon(16794)

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
I am a Verizon customer and fully intend to stay with Verizon for the foreseeable future. I currently own the HTC Droid Incredible and I have been very underwhelmed by its graphics performance. Games like NOVA or Asphalt play like crap on it. Therefore I'm looking into upgrading my current phone with a better phone to suit my gaming needs... Between the Droid X, Samsung Fascinate and Droid 2, could someone tell me which phone will be the best gaming phone to get on Verizon this summer?

Thanks all for your inputs! :)

PS: I intend to use a wiimote for emulators, so a physical keyboard is not something I have to have. I'm trying to decide which of the 3 upcoming phones will have best gaming support.

MotoDroidx17

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
From the reviews posted on this site....it looks like it is going to be the Fascinate for the immediate future. (link is to the Epic but I believe it has the same internals as the Fascinate)
fyi: I had the Incredible as well, but I am going with the X. The screen size is more important than the gaming for me.

anon(16794)

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
The Droid X and 2 seem to have the strongest backing from all parties involved (Google, Verizon and Motorola all present at Droid X event). Also Games to this point have been optimized for the Motorola Droid brand. For these 2 reasons I tend to lean toward purchasing a Droid regardless of the Galaxy S theoretically superior hardware.

Does this reasoning make any sense? I know it is partly based on speculation with unreleased devices nevertheless I would love to hear your thoughts on the matter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12