Droid X Gallery - Picasa Sync ?

dsignori

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Is there any information out there regarding whether the Droid X Gallery will sync automatically with Picasa like the stock 2.1 Gallery app does? I have many pics on Picasa so I really want this feature ...

Thanks in advance,
Don

dwaynewilliams#WN

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
If not, you can always download itookthisonmyphone app that sync with picasa, flickr, Facebook etc. It is a great application. I use it all the time.

g0ri11a

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
Do you mind explaining how to set the phone up to sync with Picasa. I've looked around in the account settings and I'm not quite getting it.

Thanks!

Harkes2k

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
I tried just doing the share and then to picasa but it asks me to sign in with gmail which iv done 100million times and it still just goes back to that screen... any ideas?

vicw926a4

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
I feel your pain, but I just tried my first photo upload to my Picasa account, and it went through without a problem. It did show a screen showing the account name, and I was able to select the album the picture was sent to, but I didn't have to do any more than that. By the way, I didn't install any other apps in the phone for this.

Is is possible that you don't have your Picasa account signon stored in the "My Accounts" app on the phone?

Last edited: