1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    157 Global Posts

Default What is this? Stock?

could someone answer what this is? I think its after taking the "philblur" lol?

ROM
    Swapping them all out

That is not the stock Android, nor is it the stock "Blur", so I think it may be a Unicorn/rom
    Kyocera Strobe> Motorola Razor> Motorola Q> Blackberry Curve> Droid X> Fascinate

My father got my Droid X, my stepmother has a Droid 2, and I'm using a rooted Fascinate, swapping out lots of roms.

Quote Originally Posted by Yatogo View Post
    could someone answer what this is? I think its after taking the "philblur" lol?

ADW Launcher

Thanked by:
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Global Posts
    157 Global Posts

Considering the recent issue of an encrypted bootloader I thought it may help to bump this thread. About two weeks ago this was posted via the android central twitter. Thoughts?

ROM
    Swapping them all out

Now I'm really confused, that is not the "blur"
    Kyocera Strobe> Motorola Razor> Motorola Q> Blackberry Curve> Droid X> Fascinate

My father got my Droid X, my stepmother has a Droid 2, and I'm using a rooted Fascinate, swapping out lots of roms.

SCmoney gave you guys the answer.
    It's AWD launcher
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Global Posts
    157 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by egut125 View Post
    SCmoney gave you guys the answer.
    It's AWD launcher
    The answer was confirmed but I just thought it would help for those that had no clue. In one of the threads people were asking if a launcher would still work because the encrypted bootloader. Just thought it may help for people who didnt see it. thank you though

Yeah, it's a launcher. I'll most likely be using Launcher Pro Beta. I'm using it now on my Droid and love it.

The answer was confirmed but I just thought it would help for those that had no clue. In one of the threads people were asking if a launcher would still work because the encrypted bootloader. Just thought it may help for people who didnt see it. thank you though
    Oh I see haha makes sense then was more a response to the other guy he seemed confused over it but I don't know long as it's out.

I'm kinda thinking this awd looks nice, it's very froyo look to it

When an alternate launcher is used like this, does the default (blur/sense) launcher still run in background (i.e. you're actually running 2 launchers at the same time)?
    Last edited by exempli_gratia; 07-13-2010 at 12:59 AM.
    Androidoholic

ROM
    AOKP JB 4.1 Franco rr230

Never had a phone with Blur or Unicorn on it, but I would imagine it does. its just another option
    Galaxy Nexus

Nokia 920

Moto X

ROM
    Swapping them all out

I'm getting this or mine