Droid X has officially launched!

SayColin2

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Its 12:47am here in Detroit. I'll be up at 5 to hit the VZW in Northville at 6am. I am gonna get one come Hell or High Water !!
I may the first one in line, or the only one in line, but i will be In Line.

Goodnight my fellow phone geeks .... and i mean that in the most loving and respectful manner =)

(I really hope this isn't a bust like the Storm i got two years ago...what a disaster that turned out to be. I kept telling myself that i will NEVER get another product on opening day. Dang...here i go again)

gwhamil

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Its in the list for me. It is listed right under the Droid Incredible, and right above the HTC Touch Diamond. It even lets you know that you can be the first to write a review for the phone

GTALLDAY#IM

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
YEP! I see it too now on mine but i'm gonna just head up to the store in a few hours and grab one. Purchased the multimedia dock and car mount yesterday. The car mount has an adapter plate that is removable so you can still mount your DX with a case on it and has a charge port built in as well. Very handy!!! Buy three items and they'll knock off $10 on each item, even more for the multimedia dock.

paulinbna

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
You can order it now. I logged in to my Verizon, and went into my new every two upgrade. Then look through the list of 3G smartphones, and it is now there to order. GO! GO! GO! GO!. Good luck, and good night all.

Are you sure it is not the first Droid you are seeing?

NegativeCreep

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
Ok i lied about going to bed. Just ordered my DroidX. Sucks that they're charging 8.99 for overngiht shipping but I'll deal with that at a later date. Goodnight all!

quiverskeep

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
Free Overnight Shipping

Free overnight shipping when you order online Monday - Friday by 4:30pm! Some customers may need to select Overnight shipping option in drop down and enter promo code FREEOVERNT at checkout*

Signature will be required upon delivery.

GREAT... I chose the 2day free.. knew about free overnight.. thought I was supposed to pick that option .. aghhh!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scout13fox