Carbon Fiber Skin on the Droid X

LR7

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
He should ahve brought the carbon fiber on the front all the way down, around the buttons, to the bottom of the phone.

chadilac5070

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
He should ahve brought the carbon fiber on the front all the way down, around the buttons, to the bottom of the phone.

i agree it would have looked a lot more cleaner on the front. gives me an idea of what to do with mine. But in the end ill probably stick with my invisible shield from zagg

LR7

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
i agree it would have looked a lot more cleaner on the front. gives me an idea of what to do with mine. But in the end ill probably stick with my invisible shield from zagg

I too am going with the Zagg shield, but I am going to try the Carbon Fiber stuff on the battery door.

a1point8turbo

May 27, 2010
Visit site
Looks like the verizon screen protector is already on there so he probably cut it to fit that. Also can't go down around the buttons, they are separate pieces and them you would have round corners to deal with..

Plus looks as if this was just so trial run..

a1point8turbo

May 27, 2010
Visit site
Looks like the verizon screen protector is already on there so he probably cut it to fit that. Also can't go down around the buttons, they are separate pieces and them you would have round corners to deal with..

Plus looks as if this was just so trial run..

ShanMan

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site
sweet! I had requested them to start production of a protector via thier website weeks ago and thought they were going to email me when production started. Glad you alerted me to this as I love the on on my Droid and Im sure to buy one for the DX.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC