Stream to PS3?

Comineeyeaha

Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
My understanding is that it will do it through your wireless network using the DLNA feature on the phone. I'd love to see it in action.

salanester

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
I briefly researched this last night and from my limited understanding it should be possible using the DLNA feature as said above ^. It seemed video and picture streaming would also be possible...which would be sweet.

ceriem

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I briefly researched this last night and from my limited understanding it should be possible using the DLNA feature as said above ^. It seemed video and picture streaming would also be possible...which would be sweet.

It'd basically have the same effect as if you plugged your phone into your system via usb except this would be wireless.

DroidNewb

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
Any one set this up yet?

Just tried to pair my X with my PS3 and got nothing, hooked up with USB and not sure if I have it setup correctly....would like to stream music to my home theatre....

JP11DroidX

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
On Phone
-Enable WiFi
-Media Share App
-Check Connection Notification
-Start
-Video Game Console
-Next
-Next
-Choose Network(most be on same network as PS3) then hit Next
-Enable Sharing (choose what you care to share) ok then hit Next

PS3
-Search for Media Server
It should then be availble to browse from your PS3. Downside HD videos are not compatible with PS3

SouthernSaltine

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
on phone
-enable wifi
-media share app
-check connection notification
-start
-video game console
-next
-next
-choose network(most be on same network as ps3) then hit next
-enable sharing (choose what you care to share) ok then hit next

ps3
-search for media server
it should then be availble to browse from your ps3. downside hd videos are not compatible with ps3

what!!! Bummer!!!