Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Activating the Droid X Early?

Ok so I saw the post on the main page about Verizon "now allowing" customers who received the DX Early to activate... but I activated mine the day I received it, Tuesday 06July, Ive been using it ever since, and even am using the mobile hotspot feature... so do I need to call CS back again for some reason?

Im definitely not one to look a gift horse in the mouth, and Im loving my DX, but the confusion apparently continues... haha

no, your fine.
    Dble A-Ron

ROM
    Swapping them all out

I think your fine, I mean, if its already activated no worries right?
    Kyocera Strobe> Motorola Razor> Motorola Q> Blackberry Curve> Droid X> Fascinate>iPhone 4>iPhone 4S>iPhone 5>Verizon LG G2 and LOVIN' it.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

OK cool... its funny reading some of the stories out there, I was never asked to not activate, and all my features work perfectly... I went in to a store the other day to get another charger, the salespeoples reactions were priceless... a whole lotta misinformation and rumour out there, but it proves that this phone has generated tremendous buzz and anticipation... still, itd be nice to know exactly what is going on... lol

yeah I think you got it before they tried to stop activation! I think they gave up and just let everyone who got them early activate them!
    X to Rezound to Galaxy S3