- 29 Posts
Getting around the Activation screen?
Does anyone know how to get past the activation screen on the X? I am thinking of using my old X as a MP3 player/ GPS unit for the car. I figure I could just reactivate it then reactivate my Razor which should then deactivate the X, but I'm more interested in knowing if it can be done any other way?
- 10-29-2012, 07:47 PM #2
- 260 Posts
Re: Getting around the Activation screen?
use four corners method
tap screen corners clockwise, starting with top left
tap on empty screen, not icons/options[ROOT] Framaroot, a one-click .APK to root
I have verified it works with these Motorola devices running android 2.3.4
Droid 2 (a955), Droid 2 Global (a956), R2D2 (a957), & Droid X (MB810)
- By jakeroberts42 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 6Last Post: 03-16-2013, 12:04 PM
- By jg1986 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-13-2012, 01:08 PM
- By DesertSilver#AC in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 51Last Post: 03-31-2011, 10:50 PM
- By pnt101 in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 11Last Post: 01-14-2011, 08:36 PM
- By sgtmack in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 2Last Post: 08-21-2010, 02:39 PM