Android Central's Free Droid X giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
The Motorola Droid X (read our full review) finally comes out on Verizon this week. And to celebrate, we're giving one lucky reader a Droid X of his or her very own.

To win, all you have to do is leave a post in this thread and tell us why you think the Droid X is the hottest phone of the year. We're providing the phone -- you're on your own for Verizon service. (And you'll need to be in the U.S. for this one, obviously.)

The Droid X officially launches Thursday, and we'll announce our winner live on the Android Central Podcast, which starts at 9 p.m. EDT Thursday night. Good luck!

Last edited:

tobearms

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Because someone did a good job marketing the device :)

Its the latest and greatest. I could even see this being a phone that outlasts the next "best thing". Gotta have one...

...or two

:cool:

zegolf

Jan 20, 2010
Visit site
Having the larger screen and being that much closer to Froyo make this a desirable device. Plus, it's an Android device, faster than hell, and looks gorgeous!

LR7

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
It is the best and hottest phone out right now because of that eye!!! I have to see what the eye sees!!!!

Androidoholic
Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Because look at that huge sexy revealing screen! and I would love to make that 1 GHZ processor hot :) not to mention giving that keyboard some multi touching action all while recording in 720....

Oh the things I would do to this phone!

Last edited:

Hosehead

May 18, 2010
Visit site
...because it is THE phone that has convinced me to finally get rid of a BB and get with the program. If only the wife will let me buy it :(

rindof21

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Everything about it is better than my current BB storm. I have been using this busted phone since it's launch and can't wait to use a phone that actually works properly. Bonus, It's a sexy beast!

Ender0715

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
4.3" screen, 8GB of internal memory, 1GB processor, 512 MB Ram, Android 2.2 buy the end of August. With specs like this the only thing missing is a custom ROM loader but that will come soon enough... For my first android phone it will be great...

May 26, 2010
Visit site
This is easy! Because it owns all those certain phone owners (and their phones, tbh) who do nothing but buy the one with the bigger GB's and the WiFi's :D.

*Reference to a certain HILARIOUS video, for those not savy.*

BKHAWK3

Jan 4, 2010
Visit site
Because the Droid X is well built and will be one of the few phones that won't be obsolete in 2 months. And I heard right handed people can use this phone!

NegativeCreep

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
It is truly a multifunction device. It'll be my Navi system, mp3 player, portable movie viewer, internet tablet, camera, and i might even make phone calls with it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.