Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    505 Global Posts

Default Any post-upgrade picture / video samples

Hi all.
    One of the things that may hold me back on getting the Droid X is the poor picture / video quality (as compared to the Galaxy S even with lower MPs).

The rumor is that the latest update has improved the camera / video quality and I was wondering if anyone knew if there were post-upgrade samples posted somewhere.

Thanks for any info!

All pictures and videos I posted were taken with System V1.13.516... my phone came with this system loaded, no OTA updates have been available for me since I received it on 07Jul2010.
    LR7

Global Posts
    266 Global Posts

Go head wit ur bad slef!!! Wish I was in that camp with ya!!!!
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Global Posts
    505 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by coerulea View Post
    All pictures and videos I posted were taken with System V1.13.516... my phone came with this system loaded, no OTA updates have been available for me since I received it on 07Jul2010.
    Thanks for the pics and video.
    I've heard the 1.13.604.en.US update improves the picture and video quality, those are the samples I'm talking about.

Anyone have any samples from that update?
    I'm REALLY hoping there is an improvement in the camera, I have an appointment to pick up my X on Thursday at the Verizon store, but still on the fence because of this issue..

Thanks again!
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Global Posts
    505 Global Posts

Anyone have any of these samples?
    Thanks