1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Droid X accessories for sale at VZW store.

Just picked up a car dock and a pack of screen protectors at my VZW store....and set appointment to pick up my phone for tomorrow morning. It looks like I have the first appt of the day! Should be rockin' the DX in all its glory before 9 AM tomorrow!!!
    Forums Emeritus

Global Posts
    13,813 Global Posts

Nice! I hope my store has them too.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

I saw the carbon fiber look case....and it looks really nice.....actually looks like carbob fiber. I'm not a case person though.

Just got back from a local VZW corp store where I will be purchasing ( well exchanging my DINC) for an X. Through the process of ordering the DINC (backorder mess) I wanted to cancel my order when i found out that the new droid was coming and wanted the X instead but they delivered the INC and since the INC were on BO forever VZW sent out a 25 dollar gift card towards any purchase with a exp date of today. So I went today and was able to purchase a silicone cover and some screen protectors for my X (minus my 25% discount) before the coupon expired. The girl was very helpful and said that location has 30 phones to sell and only 6 pieces of each accessory. I was also able to order the leather wrap case with the built in kickstand to be delivered on friday! I will be in line at 7am tomorrow!

yup, i just picked up the desktop charger and a silicon case from my store. I'm glad i did this today cuz sounds like that had limited quanities......cant wait until tomorrow morning.

Do all vzw stores do appointments?

I called today. no appointment. just be at the store at 7am
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    2,258 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by droidSparx View Post
    I called today. no appointment. just be at the store at 7am
    Ouch! Along with everybody else. (Hopefully not, good luck)
    BlackBerry 8330 --> BlackBerry Storm1 --> Motorola Droid --> HTC Droid Incredible & Motorola Droid X & Motorola Xoom

Global Posts
    86 Global Posts

how do i get to the accessories online? not seeing the option for droid x
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

here's a couple pics of the car dock installed and waiting.

what type of car do u have with that boost gauge mister?
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #12  

G35 Sedan......with a couple of turbos!