Guess what is showing up

NVR2ND

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
86454879.jpg

Fed EX was kind enough to drop our first shipment off. These are for the deposits that I have for customers. Have another 50 coming tomorrow.

ceriem

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
So surprised that alot of stores are receiving shipments tomorrow. I'm working til 6, so I guess that's better for me though!

Mind sendin one my way? lol

Tifoso

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Let me get this straight. You work at a place that appears to have gotten stock, yet you are trying to pre-order one through VZW telesales? :confused:

ceriem

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Do you work in a big store? Just wondering how stock is gonna be around me if you're getting 50 tomorrow. If that's the case, and you're not in that big of a store, I should have no problem tomorrow I guess.

Comineeyeaha

Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
I just want to point out how much I appreciate the fact that they've included instruction manual style pictures on the temp screen protector. Great use of space.

DroidNewb

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
Just got back from a local VZW corp store where I will be purchasing ( well exchanging my DINC) for an X. Through the process of ordering the DINC (backorder mess) I wanted to cancel my order when i found out that the new droid was coming and wanted the X instead but they delivered the INC and since the INC were on BO forever VZW sent out a 25 dollar gift card towards any purchase with a exp date of today. So I went today and was able to purchase a silicone cover and some screen protectors for my X (minus my 25% discount) before the coupon expired. The girl was very helpful and said that location has 30 phones to sell and only 6 pieces of each accessory. I was also able to order the leather wrap case with the built in kickstand to be delivered on friday! I will be in line at 7am tomorrow! :D:D:D:D:D:D

NVR2ND

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
Do you work in a big store? Just wondering how stock is gonna be around me if you're getting 50 tomorrow. If that's the case, and you're not in that big of a store, I should have no problem tomorrow I guess.

The company that I work for has 9 stores, we are getting a total of 60 by Friday. Total I believe we do around 1100upgrades a month as a company.

Let me get this straight. You work at a place that appears to have gotten stock, yet you are trying to pre-order one through VZW telesales? :confused:

Yes. I had to use another accounts upgrade to get the discounted price. If I did it through my work they would raise hell if I didnt leave the data plan on the account for 6 months. Which is their chargeback timeframe. As it is I am now going through telesales so I dont have to deal with it at all. ;)

Scout_313

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
I'm hoping that once midnight hits, I'll be able to order mine online. I'm adding another line on my family share plan and then switching it over to my current line. I bought a cheap dumb phone to put on the new line.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21