Full Retail Prices ... who's cheapest? VZW, BB or WallyWorld?

kilofoxtrot

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
I have seen $559-$569 for VZW and $530 for Walmart. Dont know about BestBuy, but I believe historically they are way high for retail pricing.

I have been able to get rebates while paying full retail for an Incredible and just recently a Bold 9650.

I got the Bold on July 5 and would like to return it. Since my rebate has been processed, will they take it back and refund me minus the rebate and restocking fee?

Does Walmart handle their rebates or do you just buy there and submit the rebate thru Verizon?

Thanks all.

MotoDroidx17

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
I have seen $559-$569 for VZW and $530 for Walmart. Dont know about BestBuy, but I believe historically they are way high for retail pricing.

I have been able to get rebates while paying full retail for an Incredible and just recently a Bold 9650.

I got the Bold on July 5 and would like to return it. Since my rebate has been processed, will they take it back and refund me minus the rebate and restocking fee?

Does Walmart handle their rebates or do you just buy there and submit the rebate thru Verizon?

Thanks all.

I returned my INC after I had already received my $100 rebate, so yes they just give you the total minus the rebate. (didn't have to pay a restocking fee)
Don't know anything about how Walmart will/can handle it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz