Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default New "3D" DroidDoes.com site up

Unless I have just missed it, Verizon has launched a hot new version of the venerable DroidDoes.com. How awesome is it?

Well for one, it can access your webcam (if you choose to let it) and will track your head as you move about... giving a 3D effect. Its pretty awesome.

Check the first picture to see what I am talking about. *I just had to pimp my Inc, sorry! *

The effect is pretty cool, I have never seen a site, especially an advertising site, do anything like this before. I, for one, welcome our new Droid overlords.

And how do they work this magic you ask? By the thing Apple claims "is no longer necessary to watch video or consume any kind of web content."

Click on the second picture to see what I am talking about.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New "3D" DroidDoes.com site up-cm-capture-3.jpg   New "3D" DroidDoes.com site up-android_iphone_flash.jpg  
    Droid Incredible (4/29/10) -> TBolt (4/9/11) -> GNex (4/1/2012) > Droid Maxx (9/13/13)

Global Posts
    180 Global Posts

Verizon always has REALLY cool branding for the Droid smartphones, eh?
    Free Verizon phone > Moto Q9c > Blackberry 8830 > Blackberry Tour 9630 > Blackberry Bold 9650 > DROID X!

It feels like I'm about to buy something that will make me a secret agent all the sudden... I like it.