Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    n0m0n's Avatar

    Posts
    60 Posts
    Global Posts
    678 Global Posts

    Default Missing app's anyone?

    OK so now that this beast has gotten released has anyone else noticed that the market isn't revealing all the app's that are listed with the Droid, or Incredible.
    Now these app's are major minor ones.
    These are the ones I have noticed since they are the ones I had on my above mentioned devices.

    iTiage
    HistoryErase
    MyMemo
    PhoneLogger
    Fandango
    RadioTime
    SlingPlayer
    MobileDefense
    MoreIconWidget (paid version)
    Bejeweled
    Wertherbug Elite (free one is in the market)
    TapaTalk

    Now these are the ones I have noticed because I used them so I am positive that there are many more that I am unaware of.

    I have reported this to Verizon over a week ago when I first received my DX, but they just pushed me to Moto who gave me a bogus tech # to Google which didn't offer technical support.

    Anyone or is it just me???
  2. #2  
    UPEngineer's Avatar

    Posts
    87 Posts
    Global Posts
    280 Global Posts
    ROM
    dasBamf 1.4/ Adryn 4.4.2

    Default

    I noticed same thing.

    One was redboxxer which I paid for.
    One was Livestrong which I paid for.
    One was one of the weather one's which I paid for.

    None of them are in my installed apps nor can I find them in the Market either.

    I am sure there may be others as well and I haven't noticed.

    And it screwed up my grandfathered lifetime tags with Shazam. Made it the trial version. So much for this being tied to your gmail account. Will send a message to Shazam and inquire.
  3. #3  

    Default

    Add me to this list as well. I have several apps both free and paid that aren't showing up.
  4. #4  

    Default

    Same here. I can't find Weatherbug Elite
  5. #5  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UPEngineer View Post
    I noticed same thing.

    One was redboxxer which I paid for.
    One was Livestrong which I paid for.
    One was one of the weather one's which I paid for.

    None of them are in my installed apps nor can I find them in the Market either.

    I am sure there may be others as well and I haven't noticed.

    And it screwed up my grandfathered lifetime tags with Shazam. Made it the trial version. So much for this being tied to your gmail account. Will send a message to Shazam and inquire.
    The apps ARE tied to your gmail acct IF the app is listed from the developer as being supported by your device. Since this is the first day for the x, ALOT of apps prolly arn't listed as supported by the phone. When the apps are updated, and you have previously purchased them, they will show up in downloads in ur market. Have some patience, and give the Delv's time to update there apps for the X!!!!!!!!!!
  6. #6  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 03cbr954rr View Post
    The apps ARE tied to your gmail acct IF the app is listed from the developer as being supported by your device. Since this is the first day for the x, ALOT of apps prolly arn't listed as supported by the phone. When the apps are updated, and you have previously purchased them, they will show up in downloads in ur market. Have some patience, and give the Delv's time to update there apps for the X!!!!!!!!!!
    Yeah that makes sense......I ran into the same issue when I installed Froyo on my Driod. Eventually, like a day or so the apps started showing up in Market downloads.
    I didn't even think about this being a different device. I just assumed any device running 2.1 was the same. Obviously that is not the case.
  7. #7  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 03cbr954rr View Post
    The apps ARE tied to your gmail acct IF the app is listed from the developer as being supported by your device. Since this is the first day for the x, ALOT of apps prolly arn't listed as supported by the phone. When the apps are updated, and you have previously purchased them, they will show up in downloads in ur market. Have some patience, and give the Delv's time to update there apps for the X!!!!!!!!!!
    I don't think that's the case. This happens on the Eris just about every time there is an OS patch or update. The problem seems to be the Market has not been updated with the device and/or OS build information, so it won't show copy protected apps. Verizon and Motorola will tell you it's a Google problem. The developers will tell you the same thing. Google sometimes takes weeks to update the Market.

    It's stupid, frustrating, and way too common.
  8. #8  

    Default

    Hey guys just to let you know you can download the slingplayer mobile apk file off the net and install it from the SD card. I have done this and it works fine. Hope this helps.

    Update: You can also download Weatherbug Elite from the net just google it. Use Astro to install them from the SD card and your good to go.
    Last edited by nremtp550; 07-15-2010 at 12:52 PM.
  9. #9  
    kd0axs's Avatar

    Posts
    464 Posts
    Global Posts
    746 Global Posts

    Default

    This same thing happened with the Evo. Quite a few apps were missing from the market at launch, but they showed up a couple days later.
  10. #10  

    Default

    Check ur apps, all mine are showing up in market now, sling included. Just remember if u install from a outside APK u won't get any updates from the market for said app!
  11. #11  
    UPEngineer's Avatar

    Posts
    87 Posts
    Global Posts
    280 Global Posts
    ROM
    dasBamf 1.4/ Adryn 4.4.2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 03cbr954rr View Post
    Check ur apps, all mine are showing up in market now, sling included. Just remember if u install from a outside APK u won't get any updates from the market for said app!
    yes they are!!

Posting Permissions

B