What is the status of your Droid X order

santacruz

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
shipped.

I called 1800 711 7773 yesterday because I got no update email in regards to my order or my credit card being charged, was troubling. The guy pulled my account and told me it was charged and already shipped and to be expecting a tracking number by 6pm pst yesterday. Sure enough about to leave work and I got a email saying it shipped, getting it today :cool:

Harkes2k

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
Pre ordered from my local vz store and was 6th on the list.. After yesterday I am now 4th... Hoping they get 4 in today!!!!!! :-/

Maximaniac

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Placed my order around 1:30pm EST yesterday (before the website said shipping by 7/23) and my order was updated this morning to: Your order has been processed and will be shipped based on inventory availability and shipping method. You will receive shipment notification and tracking details via email. I called CS around 7pm last night and the rep I talked to said I should be receiving it today and to call back if I haven't. I'm at work now and if my order status isn't changed by lunch time, I'm calling and raising hell. I can't believe VZW let this happen again after the DI launch! They market the hell out of a phone and on release day, can't meet the demand. I cringe when I think of the day that iPhone eventually gets released for VZW.

NegativeCreep

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
My DX and car dock (two separate shipments) are at the local FedEx facility in Maspeth, waiting to go on the truck for delivery. It's been there for an hour now. *twitch*

Elmox

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
Verizon doesn't sell iPhones. Do you mean cancel your Verizon account and then go to AT&T?

Yeah Sorry! i bit upset so not making much since...Yeah I was going to cancel my account but when i called back to do so i got a pretty good offer......Free Droid X...The sales people are saying 5,000 orders got "stuck" in the system.

Maximaniac

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I called 1800 711 7773 yesterday because I got no update email in regards to my order or my credit card being charged, was troubling. The guy pulled my account and told me it was charged and already shipped and to be expecting a tracking number by 6pm pst yesterday. Sure enough about to leave work and I got a email saying it shipped, getting it today :cool:

santacruz, which phone number is that for? The one I dialed last night was 1-800-256-4646, which is the one listed on the tracking page on verizonwireless.com.

mringo17

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Ordered yesterday online at 1:45, called the shipping center. The woman said there were over a million online and phone orders and it would not be shipped out until Friday July 23rd at the earliest....

Maximaniac

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Yeah Sorry! i bit upset so not making much since...Yeah I was going to cancel my account but when i called back to do so i got a pretty good offer......Free Droid X...The sales people are saying 5,000 orders got "stuck" in the system.

For a free Droid X, I'll take waiting another week if my order got "stuck" in the system!

KevinV

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
ok scratch that...

i just noticed the destination for the fedex tracking was going to union city, CA... across the US from me :confused:

Called back and the next guy said there was no tracking number for my order. Said they had some problems and some of the orders between 3-6am are being processed after everyone else.. i.e. won't get it until 23rdish probably.

oh well..not a good way to start a change from Orange to Red.

KevinV

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
just cancelled the order.. gonna wait and try out the Samsung Captivate since it'll be out next week anyway. Pretty crappy feeling when you ordered at 3am and people that ordered at 2pm get processed before you.

Elmox

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
just cancelled the order.. gonna wait and try out the Samsung Captivate since it'll be out next week anyway. Pretty crappy feeling when you ordered at 3am and people that ordered at 2pm get processed before you.

Thats not the word i would use to describe how :mad: and 5 thousand other people are feeling right now....

Checkingout

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Thats not the word i would use to describe how :mad: and 5 thousand other people are feeling right now....

I'm in same boat - sucks huge. Called 611 yesterday afternoon and the operator wouldn't tell me crap. When I said that then just cancel the order...she said I would be charged shipping fees and 35 return fee. I tried to explain that It has not shipped and how can I return something I don't have?

Waiting for a manager to call me back...its been since 4:00 PST. Wow!

Maximaniac

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I'm in same boat - sucks huge. Called 611 yesterday afternoon and the operator wouldn't tell me crap. When I said that then just cancel the order...she said I would be charged shipping fees and 35 return fee. I tried to explain that It has not shipped and how can I return something I don't have?

Waiting for a manager to call me back...its been since 4:00 PST. Wow!

Did you get her name before hanging up? That's really poor customer service and I would report her to the manager that calls you back.

seraphiem

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Grrr Verizon

Ordered at 12:30 am last night and yet Verizon automatically cancelled my order.

I was traveling internationally in Europe for work and thus performed my order while I was getting ready in the morning. Super I'll have my phone waiting for me upon my return next week. Order went through fine and then Verizon fraud department automatically cancelled my order at 2am since it was placed from a non-US IP address. Ok fine, but to fix it I needed to call a 1-800 number which I can't do here and I don't have Verizon cell service here. Ok fine, call a friend and have them try to place an order at 8am for me who is in the US. Nope, my online Verizon account says I already used my phone upgrade (for a cancelled order). Ok, have friend call customer service to fix the cancelled order at 1PM for me. Verizon says sure thing, we will re-process it for you. Verizon notifies me this morning that the situation is too complicated and they can't re-process the order and recommends just re-ordering and gave me an ohh BTW the phone is on back order til 7/23. Gee, Thanks! Too bad, I needed this phone by 7/25 and then I'll be away from home for 4 weeks for work. Unsure what to do now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gofuckyourselfandroid