1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Problem with charging

hey whats up. i got my droid x today and everythinga fine. I noticed that when i was charging my phone it said 50%. then i shut it off to speed up the charging process. i turned it back on a minute later and the thought and still thinks its almost fully charged. anyone have any insight?

Global Posts
    280 Global Posts
    ROM
    dasBamf 1.4/ Adryn 4.4.2

Quote Originally Posted by Dante8205 View Post
    hey whats up. i got my droid x today and everythinga fine. I noticed that when i was charging my phone it said 50%. then i shut it off to speed up the charging process. i turned it back on a minute later and the thought and still thinks its almost fully charged. anyone have any insight?
    Maybe it is like the iPhone 4 and the bars algorithm is all jacked up!

No seriously, I haven't noticed that on mine though. So far, battery life has been better than expected. It hasn't really been fully charged yet because everytime it charges a little while, I unplug and play some more LOL

My charging is out of wack also. It has been charging since about 5:45pm and still isn't fully charged. Sitting at about 50%. WTF?

Weird,just did a battery pull while it was charging and it booted back up with 80%! What's going on???
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

same thing happened to me.especially when you hard reset. believe it or not when you reset it and it responds to having a higher percentage thats what your charge actually is. it just takes time to register for some reason. hopefully this will be ironed out soon