Change LED color.

Jenag

Jul 12, 2010
www.jenagblog.com
i use blink and it works just fine on the x, and it even warns you when battery or system resources are low so you can turn it off and save battery.

gtmci84s

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
i use blink and it works just fine on the x, and it even warns you when battery or system resources are low so you can turn it off and save battery.

Blink didnt work very well for me so I unistalled it. Maybe i dl it again and play with it some more.

Oj467

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I also have Blink on my X and it works just fine for me too. I have had no problems
That's good to hear - the reviews for it have multiple X owners saying it does not work - wonder what's up with it working for some folks and not for others?

I'd like to be able to take some control over my LED but all the negative reviews about it has me less than optimistic.

anon(34771)

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
BUMP

Blink LED didn't work on my X...im am sooo jonsing for BerryBuzz its not even funny. i thought bbm was going to be my down fall...but it turns out i got over that fairly quickly...

its BerryBuzz im fiendish for

god i wish i knew how to make apps...there are soooo many BlackBerry converts coming to Android...a BerryBuzz like app that controls vibrations and led alerts would rake in the dough!

Dural

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Its been mentioned before, but as long as you're okay leaving missed call green, use Handcent to customize your text messages and GMail Label Notifier for Gmail. I DL'ed label Notifier recently and highly recommend it; very customizable.

LVracerGT

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
There are a few things that don't work for missed call on froyo according to the developer. I too am a crackberry convert and would love berry buzz for android!

titot4u

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
I must agree that "Blink" did not work with my Droid X a couple of months ago when I first tried it, but I noticed some Droid X owners in here stated that "blink" is working OK, so I decided to give it another try and "BAM!"....It Works!

If you're a Droid X owner and you've tried "Blink" in the past with no luck, I suggest you try it again. Make sure to disable the LED settings for any other installed apps that may conflict with "Blink". After installing "Blink" and configuring the settings, make sure to reboot your phone. Please post your results here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol