Question about selling a phone that I don't want.

scorn001

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
So after my previous rant about my experience with the Verizon store, I've requested my deposit back, it is in process, and I'm guessing could take some time the way these things seem to go. I'm considering going ahead with ordering online before I get my deposit back. But, I fear after I order my phone online, the store will come back with something like they can't give me my deposit back because of blah blah blah. So then I potentially end up with two phones, one of which I don't want.

Does anyone know what the options are in this case?

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
you can return the phone within 30 days and there should be no issue.

if you sell the phone, (if you are getting a subsidized, contract carrying phone) you will be stuck with the plan for the length of the contract.

if the phone is being bought free of contract (at the retail price of 500 or whatever it is) then you can sell it if you want.

personally, i would just take it back (the extra phone) and they will accept the return.

jas o

May 10, 2010
Visit site
If I remember correctly they won't give you cash back. They credit your account. You may want to ask so you aren't counting on the cash if you need it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke