I'm on my Droid X.

largeselection

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
I suppose no phone will satisfy everyone (least of which the demanding critics in our community) but what is it that is bothering you? It might be something that can be fixed or perhaps your unit is defective.

soldierblue

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for waste of a click; please provide more info next time.

What a waste of a reply; please don't post next time.

ANYWAY.

I don't like Motorola's UI tweaks. I'm not big on their widget implementation either. The whole package seems kind of unrefined. It's really a lot of little gripes.

Another thing, the proximity sensor seems kind of flaky. On every call I've made or received, the screen has come on and I've hit buttons with my face.

johntkong

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
What a waste of a reply; please don't post next time.

ANYWAY.

I don't like Motorola's UI tweaks. I'm not big on their widget implementation either. The whole package seems kind of unrefined. It's really a lot of little gripes.

Another thing, the proximity sensor seems kind of flaky. On every call I've made or received, the screen has come on and I've hit buttons with my face.

Did you not try the phone out before you bought it? If you don't like it, return it. Im sure you are within your thirty days.

lemcoe9

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
Re: I'm on my Droid X

Stop complaing. If you don't like this phone, you should probably go to the AT&T store and buy an iPhone.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Bond32

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
Ha iphone, I like it. But seriously you can return it if you aren't pleased. I believe the community here is the best place to get questions answered if you want to keep it.

lemcoe9

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
Ha iphone, I like it. But seriously you can return it if you aren't pleased. I believe the community here is the best place to get questions answered if you want to keep it.

He should just give his "bad" phone to one of the many people who appreciate how good this phone is and really want it.

soldierblue

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
Stop complaing. If you don't like this phone, you should probably go to the AT&T store and buy an iPhone.

Ok, I'll stop complaining, just for you. :3

If this is the best community around, why are there people like this around? No, seriously.

Calm down, chill out. This isn't serious business or anything. It's an internet forum. I didn't think I walked the kind of place where it isn't ok to say you didn't like a phone.

Is this MacRumors? Did I take a wrong turn?

lemcoe9

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
Ok, I'll stop complaining, just for you. :3

If this is the best community around, why are there people like this around? No, seriously.

Calm down, chill out. This isn't serious business or anything. It's an internet forum. I didn't think I walked the kind of place where it isn't ok to say you didn't like a phone.

Is this MacRumors? Did I take a wrong turn?

So you're saying that you make the forum better by posting fragmented threads that offer no potential for good content, instead letting everyone know that you can't make a post of any substance?

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
settle down.

soliderblue doesn't have to like his new phone, and is allowed to politely vent. If he (or anyone) takes it to the 'troll' level hit the report post button.

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
It could have substance. Instead of everyone hating on this guy, give him help. OP, try Launcher Pro. I hate the stock x launcher but Launcher Prois so fast and makes everything much better.

soldierblue

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
Thank you.

I came from an Incredible. I've got Android experience. Maybe I've been spoiled by Sense? I dunno. I don't expect them to be the same or anything, but Blur/Ninja/Whatev seems to have been kind of rushed out the door, doesn't seem as polished or as smooth. My issue is only partly with that, the other part is the overall design elements and how it works with Android.

At this point I think I'm best suited to go back to Sense and return to the DInc.

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
Some phones just aren't for some people. Me? I despise HTC devices. I have my own reasons for that.

But, before you return the X, just try Launcher Pro. It basically makes the phone run and look like stock Froyo...if that's your thing, of course. People have been saying the Moto blur homescreenhas been laggy and choppy, not with this Launcher Pro. Its like the phone is on Froyo already haha

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm