No Navigation App like DInc?

JayMSY

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
One of the questions I asked the Sales rep was Navigation in that my friends Incredible had the app where it spoke to you the directions. Does that NOT exist on the X? I have google maps but not finding the Navigation app. Hows this thing work? :)

willymakit

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
I'm not sure what you mean. I used mine coming home just too see if it worked just fine? I go into my apps, its under Navigation,it is a blue symbol that resembles the Star Trek symbol, I press that and it goes to destinations,spoken,type,contacts.

Last edited:

JayMSY

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
I don't see a "Navigation" in my apps though. (puzzled)

3g Mobile Hotspot, A Online Radio, Advanced Task Killer, Alarm & Timer, Amazon Mp3, Android VNC, AppBrain, Backup Assistant, Blockbuster, Browser, Calculator, Calendar, Camcorder, Camera, CarDock, City ID, Contacts, Corporate Directory, Dialer, DLNA, Email, Emergency, Facebook, Files, FM Radio, Gallery, Gmail, Help Center, Maps, Market, media Share, Messaging, Music, My Accounts, My Verizon, News, NFS Shift, Remote, Settings, Skype,
Social networking, Talk, Text Messaging, TouchDown (Can't get to work/connect to my Exchange server), Voice Command, Voice Search, Voicemail, YouTube.

That's all the apps.

JayMSY

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
I feel like a doofus! I did a search for "Navigation" on the Market and it said an update was available for google maps. Now I see "Navigation" in the list of apps.

Again, sorry for all the questions but this is so new to me. It's totally opposite of iPhone, IMO.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roshanchoudhary