DLNA, Droid X and Windows 7 - Epic Fail.

Rudolphe

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
DLNA seems pretty damn cool, being able to control my media from afar... however i'm having issues with it not sure if it's common or not.

DLNA keeps dropping after about 2 minutes of use. For the first two minutes it works like a dream, then suddenly it will stop responding. So i'm forced to close out and go back in DLNA tells me it cannot browse any folders and no media servers are listed.

The only way I can view the media servers again is to reboot the phone... after the phone comes back up DLNA works for about 2 minutes again and goes right back to failing.

Has anyone else run into this? If so, any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Saw something like this in a review. They pretty much said it was spotty at best. Hope an update helps the functionality of this app because at present doesn't seem like something they should advertise especially when it barely functions

Androidoholic
Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I say give it a few weeks, let Moto and Android see the occurring problems with the phone and let them send an update out :)