Motorola widgets

salanester

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
They are starting to grow on me, although i don't like their appearance (color) necessarily. I've found the social networking widget in particular to be pretty good so far. It's all a matter of opinion i know, but anyone using them and happy?

BTW if you are a frequent visitor to the forums i totally reccomend Tapatalk Pro.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

rion_j

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
i do like the social networking app for facebook, but thats it. i wish there was a way to pick and choose which blur widgets you want running in the background.

zachflauaus

Jul 8, 2010
twitter.com
I do like the widgets but it seems that most of the time they don't want to be resized and they only way to solve it is reboot or magically run ATK and it solves itself. Hopefully this will br fixed in a software update.

salanester

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
Knock on wood i haven't had any problems at all like you describe. Are you running a home replacement/launcher?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Itlan#AC

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Trying to like em. I like that I can filter what friend updates I can get. Sucks it's limited to 24 people for me though. But I wish it displayed like the sense friend stream. Much more efficient to just scroll through the list of updates rather then flicking to read each one by one. Mix the 2 and you'd have the perfect social widget.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87