Awesome Battery Life!

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
This phone so rocks 8-10 hours of battery life. I love the battery management program. Have it set on battery saver. Excellent for one who travels multiple states in one day. Running the X live wallpaper and launcher pro. Also my WIFI rock stable no problems. I love what Motorola has done with this phone.

dragozoid

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
Battery life is good for me as well. I've done a lot of browsing on it today and it's been 9 hours and 23 minutes off the charger at 60% right now. With the amount of browsing I've been doing, along with other tasks, I'm impressed. My original Droid would probably be below 20% or maybe even dead with the same use.

EDIT: Mine is on Smart Mode.

Last edited:

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
i think alot has to do with battery management program. i bet most keep it on performance and that will eat your battery.

rjdangerous

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
I'm on smart battery but I use my phone often when I'm using it and it never has a chance to use savings because they don't start until 15 min.

SlvrTrd

Nov 20, 2009
Visit site
The first day mine did not do so good but is amazing today, so much better than my eris with the 1750 battery did. The X is awesome.

natrixgli

Oct 26, 2009
Visit site
I wouldn't exactly call it "awesome" battery life, I could go almost two days without charging my iPhone. But it is definitely better than I expected given that I insist on running live wallpaper and several widgets, and have my email configured to "push".

It's definitely better than what I expected though.

-n8

That70sGAdawg

Trusted Member
Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
You have to give the batteries a few cycles to be accurate, and a software fix is coming next week. I still want the larger OEM battery anyways...

problem0atique

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
I'm loving my battery life as well. I feel bad for the people who aren't getting the desired amount of time out of their phone's charges. I've had my X unplugged for about 6 and a half hours now with moderate use (txting, some surfing, a few pics, a 2 minute video,a couple short calls facebook/twitter/rss/engadget widgets active) and i just hit 80%.
Lets hope the update fixes the issue for everyone else.

brandonx1000

rule the air.
Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
compared to the incredible, this is a godsend...usually, by days end, i was around 30% with the incredible

i finished yesterday at 60%, and i used it a lot more

absolutely love this thing

kroman1107

May 15, 2010
Visit site
my battery lasts all day im at 80-60 percent with texting, browsing and calls. no complaints but ill still upgrade to a better battery if i can have more life why not get it.

Bond32

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
my battery lasts all day im at 80-60 percent with texting, browsing and calls. no complaints but ill still upgrade to a better battery if i can have more life why not get it.

Agreed. And I had the iphone 3gs - battery would be drained halfway through the day.

rjdangerous

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site

I dropped to 70 percent after 5 hours in battery saver mode without touching the phone how is it possible your doing stuff and are getting better life

richpjr#AC

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
Yesterday was my first full day with the X. After charging it overnight, I unplugged it from the charger about 9am. I went to my daughters soccer tournament and played with the phone for about 20 minutes before the first game and checked emails 2 or 3 times during the day. By 8pm, the battery was dead. I actually thought something was wrong with the phone at first, because I barely used it. Then I plugged it in and noticed the battery had a 0% charge. Not a good start...

wabyrd

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I've noticed that my battery dies pretty quickly when in the holster Verizon sells. Then I realized that the holster keeps pressing the HOME key and turning the screen on. That SUCKS! I'm taking the holster back on Monday for another one. Is there a way to disable the HOME key from turning the screen on when locked?

WB

FalconXtreme

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
i just got about 24hrs of use out of my X then it just died on me (expected). how long is it taking you guys to charge ur fone fully? mines been on the charger for about 30mins now and its already at 70%. normal or possible software glitch?

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey