assisted. dialing

jvanwinkle

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
No need for an ap, it is already on the phone. It's in the settings, just check it. The easiest way is to just go to the dialer like you are going to make a call, then hit the menu key, and a box for autodial will show up. Hit that and it will ask you if you want it on or off. Mine came from the factory in the off position.

blunt420

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
I cannot for the life of me figure this out...cory where are you i wanna put this in the tips thread. Its probably the best feature. On the dinc imo

blunt420

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
Have you used a dinc moosc its like if you wanna call home depot and its in your contacts you can. Press home on dial pad and it gives you a list of names and numbers associated with it saves you from having to scroll thru your contacts list everytime

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
yea i had one for a month and i hated the phone part of the INC. thats why i went back to motorola.
Have you used a dinc moosc its like if you wanna call home depot and its in your contacts you can. Press home on dial pad and it gives you a list of names and numbers associated with it saves you from having to scroll thru your contacts list everytime

blunt420

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
I disliked the dinc too just didn't work for me but i did like that feature i talk alot on the phone and i dislike having to scroll thru the names and i have. Assisted dialind on but i don't understand how it works seems the same to me if its on or off and this space bar is a lil touchy too but i don't really care too much about it i ain't entering any english tests lol.droid x ftw

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThatDude