sd card will not mount

kxkid

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Yesterday i unplugged my X from the charger and it froze on me so i pulled the battery. When it finally turned on the sd card would not mount and the phone was slow as heck, so i did a hard rest thinking it was a app, well sd card still wont mount and the phone is still a little slow with the card in. I put it in my old droid and it said my sd card was damaged. Any help please.

Last edited:

clockvstrain

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
As for the SD card being damaged, try formatting it.

I also had trouble getting the phone to mount on my Mac. Try enabling USB debugging by going to Settings > Applications > Development and checking USB debugging. Then disconnect and reconnect the USB cord.

kxkid

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
ok it works now just fine with the sd card in no reformat just put in my card reader trying to back my stuff up and would not show up on my desktop put back into phone and everything is there and backing up through my phone.

RoRClubSave

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
I found out by going to the Version Store and asking a new Expert.

Go to "SETTINGS"

then GO to: SD Card & Phone Storage

Unmount SD CARD, before removing the card !!! (This is what i did wrong checking to see if it was included with my phone - the size card is right )

The Store Expert, did a FORMAT SD CARD from the same area (SETTINGS)

The photo's on the phone had be sent to the computer.

After the Format, Puff the Photos are all GONE

Live and Learn, before i can transfer my contacts from the old phone. They aren't set up to transplant this info yet. But I have the Only X-Phone in 15 Miles lol

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markizta