Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    15 Global Posts

Default Something my Pre did better

I had a Pre for as long as Verizon had them before I got my X. I loved the OS in the Pre but it was just slow.

One thing I have discovered the Pre did easily was changing which email account I replied to an email with. My work email account will not allow me to answer work emails from my phone(Pre or X). So when I saw an email I needed to respond to using the phone I was one tap away from changing the "reply with" to my Google email. I don't see any way of doing this with the X.

If I am wrong please show me how to do it.

Global Posts
    44 Global Posts

WebOS had a lot of good things i wish Android did. The card view multitasking was one.

You know...you could just set up your email account to forward the email onto whoever it is you wanted to send it to.

Global Posts
    272 Global Posts

Android doesn't handle email very well unless its gmail.

Yea The email has some quirks to get used to. It's fine for people with one account but for some of us power users with multiple accounts it can take some getting used to the limitations.

Global Posts
    521 Global Posts

Android is mostly for Multi-Media/Social I believe

Its not really a PDA type of phone. Mostly for Web Browsing, Watching Movies, and Social aspects like Facebook, and such.

Thats what I have seen.

I think it can be both. It can be customized to satisfy pretty demanding business customers. I use mine for business a lot.

Global Posts
    521 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by largeselection View Post
    I think it can be both. It can be customized to satisfy pretty demanding business customers. I use mine for business a lot.
    You can do this WITHOUT rooting??