Still no DroidX :(

fyrman49

Jan 10, 2010
Visit site
I got my Fed Ex package yesterday (I ordered on the 15th). Open the box to find a Droid. &%@*!! Not the Droid X.. Went to VZW and they couldnt do anything until I ship the wrong phone back...wait til they credit me... Then go back and do it all over again. An to top it all off, What is ordered as of yesterday, won't ship til 8/12. Think I'll wait til they stock it.

NickB2005

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Question, I ordered mine on Saturday the 17th over the phone with Verizon probably about 11-1 eastern I forget exactly. Does the phone orders get processed right then and there or is something where it might not get processed till the 19th or later and how do I find out when it was processed?

willymakit

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
I got my Fed Ex package yesterday (I ordered on the 15th). Open the box to find a Droid. &%@*!! Not the Droid X.. Went to VZW and they couldnt do anything until I ship the wrong phone back...wait til they credit me... Then go back and do it all over again. An to top it all off, What is ordered as of yesterday, won't ship til 8/12. Think I'll wait til they stock it.

Man that sucks...........Hope you get the right one soon.

SouthernSaltine

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
Question, I ordered mine on Saturday the 17th over the phone with Verizon probably about 11-1 eastern I forget exactly. Does the phone orders get processed right then and there or is something where it might not get processed till the 19th or later and how do I find out when it was processed?

Should get processed right then, but it prolly got pushed to the 19th to actually go through.. They told me when i ordered mine in the store the 19th it would ship the 23rd. But i have read Aug 3rd. so hope i gets mines soon! You too.

Dolomite

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
Here is my experience.
Ordered online on Sat the 17th around 1pm and emailed for a shipdate. I believe the website was saying it would ship by 7/27 at that point.
Called on Monday to request that free 2nd day shipping be changed to free overnight shipping that was now advertised. They said they put a note in the system and would try.
I got an email today saying it would ship by 8/3 now.
Called CS. They said it would still ship by 7/27. I complained about the inconsistencies/unknown shipdate, about charging me before shipment, about wanting to cancel my order, etc. Call ended with them saying they would text me on 7/27 with a tracking #
Got an email this afternoon saying it shipped today and I would receive it on 7/23.
I have been following a few websites and it seems I might of been a little fortunate. I guess I can't complain about the ship method...need to save some karma for a pristine phone.

Mylan2424#AC

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
I ordered mine thru the Store vai VZW CSR on Monday the 19th. They told me the latest it would should would be the 7/27.
My friend ordered hers on Sunday the 18th and she got the confirmation today showing her phone has shipped and will be at her door tomorrow.
I called to see if possibly (didn't hold my breathe) my phone was going to ship soon too. No luck, the lady rep said anything ordered the 19th or later would be shipped August 3rd.
Not too happy right now but can't really do anything, I guess I have two more weeks with my Moto Droid.

NickB2005

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Here is my experience.
Ordered online on Sat the 17th around 1pm and emailed for a shipdate. I believe the website was saying it would ship by 7/27 at that point.
Called on Monday to request that free 2nd day shipping be changed to free overnight shipping that was now advertised. They said they put a note in the system and would try.
I got an email today saying it would ship by 8/3 now.
Called CS. They said it would still ship by 7/27. I complained about the inconsistencies/unknown shipdate, about charging me before shipment, about wanting to cancel my order, etc. Call ended with them saying they would text me on 7/27 with a tracking #
Got an email this afternoon saying it shipped today and I would receive it on 7/23.
I have been following a few websites and it seems I might of been a little fortunate. I guess I can't complain about the ship method...need to save some karma for a pristine phone.

See I ordered mine the exact same time as you too, however on the phone and not online. I would think I would get it at the same time as you?

anon(41845)

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site

The VZW website still shows a 08/3 ship date. Where did you see 08/12?

Androidoholic
Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
They can be sneaky. I ordered mine on the 16th, never received a confirmation email or anything, called Verizon yesterday and they told me it would probably ship out early next week, not 15 minutes later the fedex guy pulled up with the phone. Sneaky snakes.

Maximaniac

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Just checked my tracking number on fedex's website and it's on the delivery truck!! Says it should be at my door by 3pm today! I ordered online on 7/15 around 1:30pm EST. At work right now until 4:30 so the wait is killing me.

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
I ordered mine online, 7/19.

a customer service supervisor just called me about something unrelated, and I asked him about my order. He said it would ship no later than 8/3, but couldnt give me anything more specific.....

Kimasu

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
They can be sneaky. I ordered mine on the 16th, never received a confirmation email or anything, called Verizon yesterday and they told me it would probably ship out early next week, not 15 minutes later the fedex guy pulled up with the phone. Sneaky snakes.

I hope this is what happens with mine. I ordered 7/15 and still have nothing... but I had it shipped to my work, and our FedEx guy drops off our freight every morning at 9am. I'm crossing my fingers that it will just show up one of these days.

NickB2005

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
I just got my confirmation that I would have it tomorrow. Ordered over the phone on 7/17 (saturday) at about 1 pm. Great day for me!

SouthernSaltine

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
Oh i hope mine ships tomorrow like they told me.. I really would like it Monday..order from a local VZW store on the 19th.
Im getting my hopes up..Come on VZW don't let me down!:(

atenza

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I ordered mine online Monday night and got a shipment notification today that it will be here tomorrow. I didn't expect it this soon. I was thinking it wouldn't be until August. Hope you all who are waiting get yours soon!

SouthernSaltine

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
I ordered mine online Monday night and got a shipment notification today that it will be here tomorrow. I didn't expect it this soon. I was thinking it wouldn't be until August. Hope you all who are waiting get yours soon!

You order it from VZW online Monday night and already got a confirmation! DAMN.. ME SAD and Jealous!!!

vor

May 26, 2010
Visit site
That's good news, I ordered in store Monday evening (~4pm Pacific), what part of the country are you in atenza?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante