Verizon, Wirefly, Amazon, LetsTalk or Newegg?

didiwags

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Interesting.... I wonder if they get the Incredible before Verizon cause when scrolling through phones it said ships in 1-2 weeks! That is sooner then Verizon! Or if there guestament is way off!

Bleezy

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Verizon wont let you upgrade early unless you buy directly from them. I tried using WIREFLY last week and got denied. Verizon makes you pay top dollar if you want to upgrade early.

Menno

Coffee Addict
Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Verizon wont let you upgrade early unless you buy directly from them. I tried using WIREFLY last week and got denied. Verizon makes you pay top dollar if you want to upgrade early.

you can also upgrade early through any premium retailer if you qualify.

And I doubt they'll honor a NE2

powermanaf

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
LetsTalk should jump on this. This is another device Motorola has hyped up, and I do believe it works on the consumers, so I don't know why everyone who can get their hands on them wouldn't be selling them.

llasch

May 24, 2010
Visit site
I paid 214 at Wal-mart today using an upgrade so I don't see why they wouldn't do it online but who knows. This was even cheaper than when I ordered my DINC online through Verizon (244). The reason being I believe is that Verizon taxes you on the full retail price of the phone.

volcom.airsoft

May 12, 2010
Visit site
NewEgg:
Welcome to our Wireless World

Wirefly:
http://www.wirefly.com/eCommerce/SpecialOffer.aspx?cid=34821_99ec3fca9dfd403d97130ec219dd7e2a

Amazon:
Amazon.com: Motorola DROID X Android Phone (Verizon Wireless): Cell Phones & Service

LetsTalk:
DROID X by MOTOROLA (Verizon Wireless) | LetsTalk.com

Verizon:
Enter your location

I have a few questions,
  • Which ones have the Droid X in stock?
  • Which one is cheaper than the others?
  • Do they all take NE2 Credit?
  • Oh, & It is an instant rebate right? Because some of them are still listed at 299 instead of 199 ?

Thanks so much! :D

bryonp

Nov 1, 2009
Visit site
i just checked the vzw site and it doesnt say the dx is out of stock or shipping late check it out for yourself.