Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 10 of 84 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Quote Originally Posted by DaRkL3AD3R View Post
    Here's mine. Pretty content with it thus far. I know, the notification bar looks chopped in the screens 2 and 3. Its because I got an email as I was taking the pictures and was too lazy to retake

Where did you get the wallpaper and/or can you provide it?

Global Posts
    431 Global Posts

OK, still trying to figuer stuff out, im a long time BB user. Here we go....

Not to bad for a noob IMO

Global Posts
    431 Global Posts

Holy Sh!t, those are huge. How do i make them smaller.

I uploaded them to photobucket and then pasted them here, what am i doing wrong

Quote Originally Posted by mflynn View Post
    Where did you get the wallpaper and/or can you provide it?
    The wallpaper is provided by LauncherPro. Just click Settings-> Wallpaper-> Wallpaper Gallery and its the second one listed, next to the bubble thing.
    Samsung Galaxy Note 2 on Verizon
    Cyanogen Mod 10.1 Nightlies

I love how when you scroll from screen to screen you see the whole stadium.
    Thanked by:
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    2,258 Global Posts

BlackBerry 8330 --> BlackBerry Storm1 --> Motorola Droid --> HTC Droid Incredible & Motorola Droid X & Motorola Xoom

avlfive,

I assume you are a launcher pro user?I have been wanting to get rid of the white eyesore across the top of the screen.

Holy crap, avlfive that looks awesome!
    I so badly want Fancy Widget

How did you change the color of the notification bar?

Global Posts
    1,375 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock unrooted

I have launcher pro user, but don't see any setting for that. It is nice, I would like to know as well.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    2,258 Global Posts

I can post a tutorial in the hacks section when I get a chance. You do have to be rooted and it is messing with the framework though so there's always a chance for going into bootloops but with the .sbf file out now, I thought I'd give it a shot. I'll post the tutorial as soon as I can. I did have a minor problem after doing it though so I may have to do over again but it's very nice (borat voice).

I got it from here though. Dark Gray Status Bar and Transparent Shade - XDA-Developers Forum

Proceed with caution.
    BlackBerry 8330 --> BlackBerry Storm1 --> Motorola Droid --> HTC Droid Incredible & Motorola Droid X & Motorola Xoom

Default My background gets me through the day!

Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    2,258 Global Posts

^^^
    LOL at the launcher on the homescreen.

Global Posts
    657 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by acard811 View Post
    i hate to be the noob *****, got my X yesterday really like your droid bot icons but am having a really hard time figuring this whole process out, any info you could give me would be a huge help
    Sorry it took me so long - just saw your question now:

Anyway - here is how I did it:

Download the free version of "Folder Organizer" on your X.
    Download your Droid Icons here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=668772

Connect your X to your PC - mount it to your PC as USB Mass storage (to do this: after you plug the USB cable into the droid and pc - pull down the notifcations - click the USB icon - and hit the "USB mass storage" button and click OK) - now your PC will see your memory card in your X as another hard drive in windows explorer. Just make a folder on the SD called "droids" and put all your lil droid icons in there - you need to "unzip" or "extract" that download to your desktop first probably.

1 open folder organizer
    2 touch "shortcuts" tab and press your menu button the X and select "new shortcut"
    3 select Folder Organizer Item and pick what sort of shortcut item it is (a contact and app etc etc from the list and choose what contact or app it is)
    4 click the dropdown arrow next to your new item and choose the little arrow saying icon
    5 choose your icon from "android image gallery" (might have to browse to the "droids" folder - I have "astro" installed which is kinda like windows explorer for the droid which helps when browsing your SD card)
    6 then you do what you do on droid to create a shortcut on the home screen (probably long press - new shortcut)
    7 choose Folder Organizer Item
    8 choose Shortcut and the one you just created should be in your list....

Done!

One thing with the way I did it (not sure how to fix it yet) - when using the Droid Icons you need to "back" out with the back key when done - or the next time you go to use a droid icon shortcut - it'll take you to whatever droid shortcut you were last on when you pressed "home". For example if I call my wife "Tami" and just hit the "home" key when done - then go to call my "Dad" and press his droid icon - it'll open up my contact info for Tami. Doesn't happen if you use the "back" key though when finished.

Quote Originally Posted by DaRkL3AD3R View Post
    Here's mine. Pretty content with it thus far. I know, the notification bar looks chopped in the screens 2 and 3. Its because I got an email as I was taking the pictures and was too lazy to retake

Where did you get the vibrate widget? And the others? They look good.

Quote Originally Posted by mikesmith View Post
    Where did you get the vibrate widget? And the others? They look good.
    All those widgets are Beautiful Widgets.

Here's some updated pics of my Droid X. I've done some pretty decent theme'ing here.

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 on Verizon
    Cyanogen Mod 10.1 Nightlies
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    2,258 Global Posts

^^^
    Looks like someone put the NexTheme on there...

Very nice!

I think sometime tomorrow I'll put up a tutorial on how others can do these things. I'm a little weary because it's messing with the framework but I'll do it anyways.

Global Posts
    21 Global Posts

Can anyone tell me what the app is that Ktulu 1 has on the screen shot on page 5 of this thread...it has what looks like to be happenings in history...has a small clock dial in it's right hand corner...thx

changed it up a wee bit-

Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    ROM
    gummyJAR 2.5

A lot of very nice screen shots... guess im going to have to get busy and start customizing!!
    Blackberry 8330 Curve ->> Blackberry 9630 Tour ->> Moto Droid X - Rooted - gummyJAR 2.5 - OC'ed 1.3

Quote Originally Posted by alphanu22 View Post

changed it up a wee bit-
    What weather/clock widget are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by CDEFG... View Post
    What weather/clock widget are you using?
    Fancy Widget but it was taken down from the market because of complaints from htc.

Changed things up a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Guardian View Post
    Fancy Widget but it was taken down from the market because of complaints from htc.
    Is there anywhere that I can download the file so that I can put it on my phone?

Quote Originally Posted by CDEFG... View Post
    Is there anywhere that I can download the file so that I can put it on my phone?
    The bar-code for OTA installation has been posted several times in the thread. Sorry I am a little too lazy to hunt one of them down.

Found one. Page 15. Thanks!
Page 10 of 84 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast