Page 14 of 84 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Quote Originally Posted by rowanangelo View Post
    I love that wallpaper? Is there somewhere I can get that?
    Here:

Just have to resize it to the DX's wallpaper size. 960854

Global Posts
    55 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by problem0atique View Post
    New homescreen...

this one too... i keep switching
    What dock are you using or what icons are they? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by terpitude71 View Post
    Enjoy

Silly question for you guys, But how can you load up custom backgrounds/docks? Is there an App / what size does the pic have to be? Sry for the noob question, just waiting for my DX to come in the mail! been surfing these forums to get my fix in till I can get my hands on mine!

Or are these just custom themes? If so any good sites to find custom themes?
    Last edited by ian0789; 08-15-2010 at 07:28 AM.

For those using LPP, are the widgets for LPP like bookmarks, contacts, etc. available for use if not using the actual LPP home? I like the look of the widgets but like the stock Dx UI.

Default where can i find this wallpaper?

Where might one procure this wallpaper?

Quote Originally Posted by avlfive View Post

Quote Originally Posted by mikesmith View Post
    My girl's dock:

My dock:
    Mike where are you geting your Dock Icons from?

Global Posts
    115 Global Posts

This is what I have going today.

Last edited by mightyjohn; 08-15-2010 at 09:38 PM.
    DInc...

Quote Originally Posted by Preach2k View Post
    Mike where are you geting your Dock Icons from?
    I made them and the docks.

Home screen

Quote Originally Posted by mightyjohn View Post
    This is what I have going today.

That clock/weather widget is BW smaller home, but what's that mirrored skin called?

edit: Actually, that doesn't look like BW. What is it?
    Last edited by tech42er; 08-16-2010 at 01:06 AM.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    2,258 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tech42er View Post
    That clock/weather widget is BW smaller home, but what's that mirrored skin called?
    That actually looks like weatherbug elite but I don't know what the clock is.
    BlackBerry 8330 --> BlackBerry Storm1 --> Motorola Droid --> HTC Droid Incredible & Motorola Droid X & Motorola Xoom

Hey, can any one make dock backgrounds? I really want a chevy bowtie background for my launcher pro dock.

Droid X > 7/15/2010-Present

Here goes, guys. Total Android noob here, but here are my screens from L to R. I'm rooted, using Launcher Pro, Beautiful Widgets, those cool text icons (several peeps have posted them in this thread - thanks), the Galactic Core wallpaper (though I roate in the city at night, matrix code, water, and Super Mario):

Last edited by Bald Steve; 08-16-2010 at 02:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bald Steve View Post
    Here goes, guys. Total Android noob here, but here are my screens from L to R. I'm rooted, using Launcher Pro, Beautiful Widgets, those cool text icons (several peeps have posted them in this thread - thanks), the Galactic Core wallpaper (though I roate in the city at night, matrix code, water, and Super Mario):
    Hey Bald Steve, can I get a copy of that wallpaper. I love it.
    Semper Fi
    I love my LG Nexus 5!
    Take better pictures with your cell phone camera...http://www.bigshotmoms.com/

Quote Originally Posted by greydarrah View Post
    Hey Bald Steve, can I get a copy of that wallpaper. I love it.
    Although I don't know how to post those barcodes yet, but you can get it in the Androind Market - It's called Galactic Core (the donation version, one buck), and I have it set to maximum rotation, and the colors are first pass - Orange, second - dark yellow, third - Yellow. Thanks, man.

Although I don't know how to post those barcodes yet, but you can get it in the Androind Market - It's called Galactic Core (the donation version, one buck), and I have it set to maximum rotation, and the colors are first pass - Orange, second - dark yellow, third - Yellow. Thanks, man.
    That's awesome. I didn't even know they had wallpapers in the market. There goes the rest of my day.
    Semper Fi
    I love my LG Nexus 5!
    Take better pictures with your cell phone camera...http://www.bigshotmoms.com/

Quote Originally Posted by terpitude71 View Post
    cool to see our little thread made the front page of AC (must be a slow news day, lol). Now that i have managed to pull myself away from madden, time to post new screens

Screens looks great. Could you please help me out with something that should be really simple? I cannot for the life of me change the icon for my games folder (see my screens on the previous page) - How did you do this? I have this killer pack of Mario Brothers icons, but can't get them to work on the home screen. Thanks.

Global Posts
    828 Global Posts

Inspired by a rainy day...

Galaxy Note II - Rooted - Black Status Bar w/WiFi Toggle

Nice gafly, I like it hahaha.
    Samsung Galaxy Note 2 on Verizon
    Cyanogen Mod 10.1 Nightlies

Quote Originally Posted by PNLD87 View Post
    what widgets/apps/launcher are you running there PNLD?
  23. Thread Author  Thread Author    #348  
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    2,164 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodeName Android 1.5.5

Screens looks great. Could you please help me out with something that should be really simple? I cannot for the life of me change the icon for my games folder (see my screens on the previous page) - How did you do this? I have this killer pack of Mario Brothers icons, but can't get them to work on the home screen. Thanks.
    i use an app in the marketplace called smart shortcuts for folders. you can create your own custom folders in the app and give them whatever icon you want. the one i use that looks like a gb micro is actually one of their pre-loaded ones

My current screen set up
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post Your Droid X Screens!!-cap201008170954.jpg   Post Your Droid X Screens!!-cap201008170938.jpg   Post Your Droid X Screens!!-cap2010081709521.jpg  

hey smoke show - what is that second power control? is that an android based widget? where could i get it?

Quote Originally Posted by smoke_show View Post
    My current screen set up
Page 14 of 84 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617 ... LastLast