Post Your Droid X Screens!!

jedge

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
Too much clutter for my liking. I guess that's why I'm having so much trouble setting up my 7 home screens.

If you don't like clutter, you probably won't like this:
I really made an effort to keep my home screen clean, but the rest are overflowing... i guess i'm still in that "everything including the kitchen sink" mode after upgrading from my klunky G1 to this Droid X powerhouse. Eventually i'll start putting things in folders and get it down to 5 screens. I'm also getting sick of green.

newbitmapimage2s.jpg

Last edited:

alphanu22

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
so i had everything working, clicked on the ddms-
picked up my phone info-
then i got a call and now i the ddms can find my phone-

help-

mflynn

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Here's mine kind of blah but it works for me. I use LP+ and keep only three screens. Plus I love that cube affect for my app drawer.

DX1_sm.png
DX2_sm.png
DX3_sm.png
DX4_sm.png

terpitude71

Retired Moderator
Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
Here's mine kind of blah but it works for me. I use LP+ and keep only three screens. Plus I love that cube affect for my app drawer.

i do miss launcherpro...getting close to going back, as the only stock widgets i use now are the contact widgets

Which weather widget is that?

beautiful widgets. awesome skinnable clock/weather widget available in the market

.46caliber

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site

I have started using ADW and I love it. I love the pinch to show home screen thumbnails. It makes using 7 screens easier. And I like the action bar at the bottom better. And the screen jump buttons are great.

.46caliber

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
i do miss launcherpro...getting close to going back, as the only stock widgets i use now are the contact widgets

beautiful widgets. awesome skinnable clock/weather widget available in the market

That was my guess, I just didn't know they were skinnable. Why haven't I installed it yet?

mflynn

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
I have started using ADW and I love it. I love the pinch to show home screen thumbnails. It makes using 7 screens easier. And I like the action bar at the bottom better. And the screen jump buttons are great.

LP can jump to any screen as well, hit the home key and it produces a [mac osx] expose type of screen to select one of my home screens

DX5_sm.png

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jon01