Page 2 of 84 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

any programs to skin the notification bar?

Here's mine kind of blah but it works for me. I use LP+ and keep only three screens. Plus I love that cube affect for my app drawer.

Quote Originally Posted by llasch View Post
    what is that calender and how did you get that little android central banner thingie?
    That Android Central banner thingy is their widget that feeds the headlines. You click on the headlines and it brings up the mobile site for that article. Very handy.

Go here: http://www.androidcentral.com/using-...d-and-qr-codes

Use goggles or a barcode reader and you'll get your AC widget.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #29  
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    2,164 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodeName Android 1.5.5

Quote Originally Posted by deeemaa View Post
    how do you guys post the pix big like that?!?
    instead of attaching images, upload the pics to a photosharing site, like picasa or flickr, and use "insert image" and then just copy/paste the image url

Quote Originally Posted by terpitude71 View Post
    And I will get us started. Here is what my X looks like from left to right:
    Which weather widget is that?
    Thanked by:
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #31  
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    2,164 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodeName Android 1.5.5

Quote Originally Posted by mflynn View Post
    Here's mine kind of blah but it works for me. I use LP+ and keep only three screens. Plus I love that cube affect for my app drawer.
    i do miss launcherpro...getting close to going back, as the only stock widgets i use now are the contact widgets

Quote Originally Posted by .46caliber View Post
    Which weather widget is that?
    beautiful widgets. awesome skinnable clock/weather widget available in the market

I have started using ADW and I love it. I love the pinch to show home screen thumbnails. It makes using 7 screens easier. And I like the action bar at the bottom better. And the screen jump buttons are great.

i do miss launcherpro...getting close to going back, as the only stock widgets i use now are the contact widgets

beautiful widgets. awesome skinnable clock/weather widget available in the market
    That was my guess, I just didn't know they were skinnable. Why haven't I installed it yet?
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #34  
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    2,164 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodeName Android 1.5.5

That was my guess, I just didn't know they were skinnable. Why haven't I installed it yet?
    lol, i have no clue. i think everyone should own this app

I have started using ADW and I love it. I love the pinch to show home screen thumbnails. It makes using 7 screens easier. And I like the action bar at the bottom better. And the screen jump buttons are great.
    LP can jump to any screen as well, hit the home key and it produces a [mac osx] expose type of screen to select one of my home screens

I just got the Fancy Widget clock and i love it. Also paper toss is strangely addicting.

Default Pure grid calendar question?

And I will get us started. Here is what my X looks like from left to right:

How did you get the text to show on pure grid? i cant figure it out??

Global Posts
    398 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by deeemaa View Post
    Here are mines left to right. Something simple and soothing! Any questions let me know!
    Very nice. Is that one of the standard Droid X screens? I really like it.

Global Posts
    19 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayne622 View Post
    I just got the Fancy Widget clock and i love it. Also paper toss is strangely addicting.
    Where did you get Fancy Widget, I can not find it anywhere... Last I checked it was not on the market anymore...

Quote Originally Posted by komquat View Post
    Where did you get Fancy Widget, I can not find it anywhere... Last I checked it was not on the market anymore...
    Google it. Click on the first result. scroll down and use goggles or barcode scanner

ROM
    4.1.1 with Sense 4+

Nice! I am a big fan of "clean," and yours is just that. I think that I may give LauncherPro another try. I saw pretty cool ADW Launcher paper effect theme. It pairs up with a paper theme in beautiful widgets. If download it, and have time later today, I'll post pics.
    Last edited by matthewdlyons; 07-22-2010 at 11:13 AM.

ROM
    4.1.1 with Sense 4+

Here is a link to a Google Buzz post about the paper wallpaper look, using ADW.

Here's a quick screenshot.

Last edited by matthewdlyons; 07-22-2010 at 01:27 PM.

Ok... here we go.

Jeff

"Assiduus usus uni rei deditus et ingenium et artem saepe vincit" - Cicero

what is this to do this effect?

LP can jump to any screen as well, hit the home key and it produces a [mac osx] expose type of screen to select one of my home screens
    Actually, in LP you don't even have to hit the Home button anymore. Just pinch and it zooms out like Sense UI.

Global Posts
    293 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ktulu_1 View Post
    Ok... here we go.

Jeff... Sorry if this is a simple question... but where did you get the WiFi settings icon...? I looked everywhere and couldn't find it..? BTW... screens look great..!

ROM
    4.1.1 with Sense 4+

The one drawback of LP and ADW is that you can't use some of the Motorola widgets. While I know some of you are like, "So!" the quick contact widget is pretty nice, as is the news widget. I can't seem to get the LP Pro people widget to work properly (no horizontal bar pops up on the contacts to choose how I want to communication.).

ROM
    4.1.1 with Sense 4+

Quote Originally Posted by Rickgsx;
    Jeff... Sorry if this is a simple question... but where did you get the WiFi settings icon...? I looked everywhere and couldn't find it..? BTW... screens look great..!
    I agree. Nice look Jeff.

Rick...the WiFi icon (as well as Bluetooth, GPS, Plane, and some others) is part of Beautiful Widgets.

Global Posts
    293 Global Posts

No... I have the Beautiful Widget Wi-fi icon and that's working fine.... I'm trying to find the Wifi "Settings" icon that Jeff has. I also noticed that BW does NOT have a GPS On/Off icon either... the BW GPS icon goes directly to the GSP settings. Do you know if there is a BW On/Off Icon for the GPS...? Thanks again..

Wifi setting icon is under shortcuts, settings.
    Jeff

"Assiduus usus uni rei deditus et ingenium et artem saepe vincit" - Cicero
Page 2 of 84 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast