Post Your Droid X Screens!!

matthewdlyons

Mar 23, 2010
Visit site
Here's mine kind of blah but it works for me. I use LP+ and keep only three screens. Plus I love that cube affect for my app drawer.

Nice! I am a big fan of "clean," and yours is just that. I think that I may give LauncherPro another try. I saw pretty cool ADW Launcher paper effect theme. It pairs up with a paper theme in beautiful widgets. If download it, and have time later today, I'll post pics.

Last edited:

matthewdlyons

Mar 23, 2010
Visit site
Here is a link to a Google Buzz post about the paper wallpaper look, using ADW.

Buzz by Chuck Falzone

Here's a quick screenshot.

sketchy.png

Last edited:

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
LP can jump to any screen as well, hit the home key and it produces a [mac osx] expose type of screen to select one of my home screens

Actually, in LP you don't even have to hit the Home button anymore. Just pinch and it zooms out like Sense UI.

matthewdlyons

Mar 23, 2010
Visit site
The one drawback of LP and ADW is that you can't use some of the Motorola widgets. While I know some of you are like, "So!" the quick contact widget is pretty nice, as is the news widget. I can't seem to get the LP Pro people widget to work properly (no horizontal bar pops up on the contacts to choose how I want to communication.).

matthewdlyons

Mar 23, 2010
Visit site
Rickgsx; said:
Jeff... Sorry if this is a simple question... but where did you get the WiFi settings icon...? I looked everywhere and couldn't find it..? BTW... screens look great..!

I agree. Nice look Jeff.

Rick...the WiFi icon (as well as Bluetooth, GPS, Plane, and some others) is part of Beautiful Widgets.

Rickgsx

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
No... I have the Beautiful Widget Wi-fi icon and that's working fine.... I'm trying to find the Wifi "Settings" icon that Jeff has. I also noticed that BW does NOT have a GPS On/Off icon either... the BW GPS icon goes directly to the GSP settings. Do you know if there is a BW On/Off Icon for the GPS...? Thanks again..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith