Page 4 of 84 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Global Posts
    643 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by searles_400 View Post
    hey billk your screen looks great man. whats the name of the wallpaper you have there. is it in the app store. and where did you get the droid x icons for the contacts. i like that one with the heart for your wife(im assuming). looks awesome man.
    Thanks!

I'm having issues getting the SDK screenshot deal to work on my PC - sorry about the oldschool "screenshot". I also just figured out how to remove the black square background from those lil Droid icons as well - so my next screens should look better. And yes - Tami is my wife.

I got the lil Droid icons (there are 105 of them) here:

and I just snagged the walllpaper over at the droidforums.net site under their wallpaper forum. There's a ton of em over there.

Global Posts
    407 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP, Stock

terpitude! That background is great, where did you get it?

Global Posts
    643 Global Posts

Finally got the sdk figured out - what a nightmare with win7 64bit. Anyway - here's my proper screens:

Quote Originally Posted by BillK View Post
    Finally got the sdk figured out - what a nightmare with win7 64bit. Anyway - here's my proper screens:

What calendar are you using? I like the transparency of it. Also what theme are you using for bw? I like the clock!
    Current: VZW Galaxy Nexus
    Previously: generic flip phones -> Samsung Alias u740 -> Blackberry Storm 1-> Droid X
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #80  
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    2,164 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodeName Android 1.5.5

Quote Originally Posted by EvoRocker View Post
    terpitude! That background is great, where did you get it?
    Enjoy

Thanked by 3:

Global Posts
    643 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jumper_jax View Post
    What calendar are you using? I like the transparency of it. Also what theme are you using for bw? I like the clock!
    Just the basic skin that comes with pure calendar set to a transparency. The bw skin is airport one on beautiful small home.

Global Posts
    811 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ELYKOJ View Post
    How did you get the text to show on pure grid? i cant figure it out??
    What theme skin for the weather to give it a clear backing?
    May the droid be with you !

My setup is bound to change but here is what i have now!
    Left to right with the middle screen as my Home screen

Global Posts
    811 Global Posts

Here's an old fashioned version until I figure out how to do it properly:

The icons at the bottom are launcher pro? And the calendar is pure widget?
    May the droid be with you !
    Grand Master Moosc

Global Posts
    5,517 Global Posts
    ROM
    AKOP M4 old geezer theme

Default Re: Post Your Droid X Screens!!

Another one this is part of my app d
    Tray is.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post Your Droid X Screens!!-imageuploadbytapatalk.jpg  
    Google Nexus Class Devices (Nexus7, Nexus4, Galaxy Nexus lte VZW)...@moosc on twitter ...

Quote Originally Posted by problem0atique View Post
    My setup is bound to change but here is what i have now!
    Left to right with the middle screen as my Home screen

I haven't received my phone yet so I don't know what those widgets are. Are they the ones that come with the official Facebook and Twitter apps or are they something else?

I have the ESPN app but how do you get your team score board on your home page?

[/QUOTE]

I can't get my sdk set up on win 7... Ive tried with phone on "charge only" and "pc mode" and my phone has usb debugging mode enabled. It let me install the driver when it was on charge mode.. Everytime I try to open the ddms it doesn't open... Any suggestions?
    Previously: generic flip phones -> Samsung Alias u740 -> Blackberry Storm 1-> Droid X
  14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #89  
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    2,164 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodeName Android 1.5.5

Quote Originally Posted by sheldonblack View Post
    I have the ESPN app but how do you get your team score board on your home page?
    you have to define your favorite teams in the scorecenter app. once you do, those should be the ones that display on the widget

Global Posts
    643 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jumper_jax View Post
    I can't get my sdk set up on win 7... Ive tried with phone on "charge only" and "pc mode" and my phone has usb debugging mode enabled. It let me install the driver when it was on charge mode.. Everytime I try to open the ddms it doesn't open... Any suggestions?
    I had to create a user account on the MotoDev forums - and do a search for Win 7 64bit USB drivers - and download/install them to get the sdk working with my X. I'm assuming your Win 7 is the 64bit version.

Here's the link to the MotoDev thread with the driver link listed in it (6th post down):

Some people have reported luck by downloading PDANet (the free one) and installing it on their PC (it apparently installs the needed USB drivers) then deleting it (again it supposedly leaves the USB drivers behind) - but it wouldn't work for me - so I had to do the MotoDev route.
    Last edited by BillK; 07-25-2010 at 08:58 PM.

[/QUOTE]I haven't received my phone yet so I don't know what those widgets are. Are they the ones that come with the official Facebook and Twitter apps or are they something else?[/QUOTE]

Yup those are the official widgets for the official apps

Global Posts
    21 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by deeemaa View Post
    Here are mines left to right. Something simple and soothing! Any questions let me know!
    Cleanest screens so far. Nice.

ROM
    4.1.1 with Sense 4+

Playing around with a chalkboard background and a clean Beautiful Widgets clock (blackcashmere) and weather icon pack (boca).

plain and similars grouped together

Last edited by rjdangerous; 07-26-2010 at 04:25 PM.
  20. Thread Author  Thread Author    #95  
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    2,164 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodeName Android 1.5.5

yes, i like to constantly change things up. here is how i am rolling now with my new LPP dock; i did omit my screen that has my lpp contact widget, as it looks exactly the same as it did last time i posted it

Global Posts
    828 Global Posts

The Email and Tasks short cuts go to K9 and GTasks but I HATE the K9 dog icon and wanted a google checkmark for the GTasks shortcut so I changed them with Tasker.
    Last edited by gafly; 07-26-2010 at 07:11 PM.
    Galaxy Note II - Rooted - Black Status Bar w/WiFi Toggle
  22. Thread Author  Thread Author    #97  
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    2,164 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodeName Android 1.5.5

i dig that wallpaper. thats a lot of weather bug widgets though, lol

Global Posts
    828 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by terpitude71 View Post
    i dig that wallpaper. thats a lot of weather bug widgets though, lol
    Yeah... I'm debating on whether or not to keep all of them up there. I do like being able to see the weather quickly though.
    Galaxy Note II - Rooted - Black Status Bar w/WiFi Toggle

I had to create a user account on the MotoDev forums - and do a search for Win 7 64bit USB drivers - and download/install them to get the sdk working with my X. I'm assuming your Win 7 is the 64bit version.

Here's the link to the MotoDev thread with the driver link listed in it (6th post down):

Some people have reported luck by downloading PDANet (the free one) and installing it on their PC (it apparently installs the needed USB drivers) then deleting it (again it supposedly leaves the USB drivers behind) - but it wouldn't work for me - so I had to do the MotoDev route.
    Tried that but still no luck i have a feeling it has something to do with the previous drivers i had installed, i thought i unistalled them but i guess not... oh well lol. I might try it on my old computer (running vista) later.
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by gafly View Post
    Yeah... I'm debating on weather or not to keep all of them up there. I do like being able to see the weather quickly though.
    Thats why I use the weatherbug one, one click and you have everything right there.

As much as I like the fancy widget there is not enough weather info.
Page 4 of 84 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast