Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 5 of 84 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Quote Originally Posted by ClaudiaP View Post
    Darn, without the doppler it really isn't going to do me any good, I guess I'll give the weather.com app a try first then. Of course I have to receive my X before I can do much of anything lol. Still a good time to read and learn then I will at least have some idea of what I am doing when it does get here.
    I don't have mine yet either (getting it tomorrow by 3PM), but being a weather fanatic, I did some research and found that Radar Now and Palmery Weather are both supposed to have GPS locatable radar. The only thing I'm going to really miss on my BB were all the customized radar links I have for BerryWeather.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaudiaP View Post
    Darn, without the doppler it really isn't going to do me any good, I guess I'll give the weather.com app a try first then. Of course I have to receive my X before I can do much of anything lol. Still a good time to read and learn then I will at least have some idea of what I am doing when it does get here.
    If you go with the paid weather bug it had Doppler with it. you have to get the paid app however to get that function.

Global Posts
    196 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BillK View Post
    Finally got the sdk figured out - what a nightmare with win7 64bit. Anyway - here's my proper screens:

What are you using for your contact icons? Those are slick!

bah this is not working... did the steps and my DX will show up on the "ddms" for like 5sec then disappear-
    i have the DX set to USB on media sync-
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #105  
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    2,164 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodeName Android 1.5.5

Quote Originally Posted by alphanu22 View Post
    bah this is not working... did the steps and my DX will show up on the "ddms" for like 5sec then disappear-
    i have the DX set to USB on media sync-
    whatever you have the usb option set on shouldnt matter, as that only controls sd card operations. usb debugging is what needs to be enabled, but i am guessing you already have that done

i have everything set up tried it the first time couple nites ago then i got a call during the sync and now doesnt do anything now-

ok well it worked, took a screen shot, then when i went to unlock it using pattern lock, it disconnects... FML

have applications/development usb on?

yeap-
    everything works untill i had to unlock it

ok so i finally got it...
    ddms running, plugged in my DX, changed it to "USB Mass Storage" and it worked-

Fancy Widget, LauncherPro Plus+, Droid X 2.1

Page 1

Page 2 (home)

Page 3

All Pages
    Droid X > 7/15/2010-Present

Quote Originally Posted by 1xmattx1 View Post

Page 1

i lul'd hard at pepper faces

Quote Originally Posted by alphanu22 View Post
    i lul'd hard at pepper faces
    haha yay! for crappy gimp skills (:
    Droid X > 7/15/2010-Present

Quote Originally Posted by 1xmattx1 View Post

Page 1

Page 2 (home)

Page 3

All Pages
    I like your background! Where'd you get it?
    Current: VZW Galaxy Nexus
    Previously: generic flip phones -> Samsung Alias u740 -> Blackberry Storm 1-> Droid X

Quote Originally Posted by terpitude71 View Post
    yes, i like to constantly change things up. here is how i am rolling now with my new LPP dock; i did omit my screen that has my lpp contact widget, as it looks exactly the same as it did last time i posted it
    What app are you using for your feed's, the one with the little rocket ship in the corner?

edit - nm - pure messenger
    Last edited by dvader; 07-27-2010 at 02:25 AM.

New homescreen...

this one too... i keep switching
    Last edited by problem0atique; 07-27-2010 at 05:07 AM.

Anyone else having a problem with fancy widget and the Temp getting stuck? I have been stuck on 70 degrees for 2 days.

ROM
    4.1.1 with Sense 4+

Quote Originally Posted by problem0atique View Post
    New homescreen...

this one too... i keep switching
    Nice! Is that a Fancy W idget clock? I've seen it a few times. I really like minimalist design. However, I can't quite decide if I can roll with this clock. I think my mind would think it was 6:01AM not 12:54AM.

Sidebar: I am big fan of the Word Clock screensaver. I hope they come out with an Android version.

Simon Heys Word Clock

Quote Originally Posted by terpitude71 View Post
    yes, i like to constantly change things up. here is how i am rolling now with my new LPP dock; i did omit my screen that has my lpp contact widget, as it looks exactly the same as it did last time i posted it

what news feeder are you using for your facebook? does that also include Rss reeds as well?

Quote Originally Posted by matthewdlyons View Post
    Nice! Is that a Fancy W idget clock? I've seen it a few times. I really like minimalist design. However, I can't quite decide if I can roll with this clock. I think my mind would think it was 6:01AM not 12:54AM.
    Its a clock widget called Tajm

Global Posts
    335 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayne622 View Post
    Anyone else having a problem with fancy widget and the Temp getting stuck? I have been stuck on 70 degrees for 2 days.

http://forum.androidcentral.com/andr...-problems.html

The thread is for Beautiful Widget but most of these widgets use the same google weather updater. There are widespread reports of incorrect info. across apps.

Yeah using BW - mine says 83 it's been 83 for 2-3 days now..day or night..lol

yea, its been 108 in phx for the past few days...haha. hopefully this is fixed soon. i purchased weather bug because of this, and its a lot more accurate.
  24. Thread Author  Thread Author    #124  
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    2,164 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodeName Android 1.5.5

Quote Originally Posted by rion_j View Post
    what news feeder are you using for your facebook? does that also include Rss reeds as well?
    its actually not a news reader; its pure messenger widget. it will update recent messages posts for sms, gmail, FB, twitter, and your pop/imap email account. you can customize it to show or not show anything you would like. i do use feedr for my rss reader though, and it does come with a nice looking rss widget as well that will cycle through your rss feeds
Page 5 of 84 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast