Post Your Droid X Screens!!

ClaudiaP

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
Does Beautiful Widgets have live doppler radar for gps locations?
I'm coming from Blackberry Tour and used to Berry Weather which is really great WHEN it works right. I get really tired of battery pulls to remind it that I'm in TN not Belize or Cancun or MS or KS lol.

rion_j

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
device.png

ClaudiaP

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
Darn, without the doppler it really isn't going to do me any good, I guess I'll give the weather.com app a try first then. Of course I have to receive my X before I can do much of anything lol. Still a good time to read and learn then I will at least have some idea of what I am doing when it does get here.

rion_j

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
sweet i thought this was gone forever after i rooted my droid. Now i can rock this on the X. Still a big fan of beautiful widgets but Ill change them up.

yea, i thought FW was lost forever as well...and it is when you search for it on the market, but the cool thin is that as long as you have the QR code, your set.

TurboCam

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
i just dl'd fancy widgets but there is no weather icon showing up. Do I need to have some other weather app installed for the pretty weather icons to show up with this widget?

dmcman73

May 20, 2010
Visit site
i just dl'd fancy widgets but there is no weather icon showing up. Do I need to have some other weather app installed for the pretty weather icons to show up with this widget?

Same thing happened to me. To fix it I actually went into settings and turned off the automatically determine my location and set it to my home town and it updated the weather. I then turned the Automatically determine my location again and it has been working ever since. Not sure why I had to do it that way but ti worked.

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
* first post *

I love the fancy clock widget. Still waiting for my Droid X though. My understanding is that this app has been taken down from the marketplace due to HTC's complaint. Will this app still be available so long as the QR code is posted? Thanks guys

terpitude71

Retired Moderator
Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
and we are back. decided to return to launcherpro plus, and i must say, i love how i can set it to chew up as much memory as it wants, and this phone handles it like a champ. also digging the new contacts widget on LPP. the only new widget that wasnt in my first post (see page 1 of this thread for the rest) is the people widget exclusive to launcherpro plus

devicelpp3.png
devicelpp2.png
devicelpp1.png
devicelpp4.png
devicelpp5.png

searles_400

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
hey billk your screen looks great man. whats the name of the wallpaper you have there. is it in the app store. and where did you get the droid x icons for the contacts. i like that one with the heart for your wife(im assuming). looks awesome man.

Oj467

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
hey billk your screen looks great man. whats the name of the wallpaper you have there. is it in the app store. and where did you get the droid x icons for the contacts. i like that one with the heart for your wife(im assuming). looks awesome man.
Thanks!

I'm having issues getting the SDK screenshot deal to work on my PC - sorry about the oldschool "screenshot". I also just figured out how to remove the black square background from those lil Droid icons as well - so my next screens should look better. And yes - Tami is my wife. :)

I got the lil Droid icons (there are 105 of them) here:

[ICON_PACK] The DROID Collection_v1.0 - xda-developers

and I just snagged the walllpaper over at the droidforums.net site under their wallpaper forum. There's a ton of em over there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol