device2.png
device1.png
device5.png
device6.png
device7.png

Jumper_jax

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
I can't get my sdk set up on win 7... Ive tried with phone on "charge only" and "pc mode" and my phone has usb debugging mode enabled. It let me install the driver when it was on charge mode.. Everytime I try to open the ddms it doesn't open... Any suggestions?

Oj467

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I can't get my sdk set up on win 7... Ive tried with phone on "charge only" and "pc mode" and my phone has usb debugging mode enabled. It let me install the driver when it was on charge mode.. Everytime I try to open the ddms it doesn't open... Any suggestions?
I had to create a user account on the MotoDev forums - and do a search for Win 7 64bit USB drivers - and download/install them to get the sdk working with my X. I'm assuming your Win 7 is the 64bit version.

Here's the link to the MotoDev thread with the driver link listed in it (6th post down):

Motorola CLIQ drivers for ADB on Win7 - MOTODEV Discussion Boards

Some people have reported luck by downloading PDANet (the free one) and installing it on their PC (it apparently installs the needed USB drivers) then deleting it (again it supposedly leaves the USB drivers behind) - but it wouldn't work for me - so I had to do the MotoDev route.

Last edited:

problem0atique

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
[/QUOTE]I haven't received my phone yet so I don't know what those widgets are. Are they the ones that come with the official Facebook and Twitter apps or are they something else?[/QUOTE]

Yup those are the official widgets for the official apps :)

terpitude71

Retired Moderator
Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
yes, i like to constantly change things up. :) here is how i am rolling now with my new LPP dock; i did omit my screen that has my lpp contact widget, as it looks exactly the same as it did last time i posted it

new1.png
new2.png
new3.png
new4.png
new6.png
new7.png

gafly

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
fullscreeng.png

The Email and Tasks short cuts go to K9 and GTasks but I HATE the K9 dog icon and wanted a google checkmark for the GTasks shortcut so I changed them with Tasker.

Last edited:

Jumper_jax

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
I had to create a user account on the MotoDev forums - and do a search for Win 7 64bit USB drivers - and download/install them to get the sdk working with my X. I'm assuming your Win 7 is the 64bit version.

Here's the link to the MotoDev thread with the driver link listed in it (6th post down):

Motorola CLIQ drivers for ADB on Win7 - MOTODEV Discussion Boards

Some people have reported luck by downloading PDANet (the free one) and installing it on their PC (it apparently installs the needed USB drivers) then deleting it (again it supposedly leaves the USB drivers behind) - but it wouldn't work for me - so I had to do the MotoDev route.

Tried that but still no luck :( i have a feeling it has something to do with the previous drivers i had installed, i thought i unistalled them but i guess not... oh well lol. I might try it on my old computer (running vista) later.

rjdangerous

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
Yeah... I'm debating on weather or not to keep all of them up there. I do like being able to see the weather quickly though.

Thats why I use the weatherbug one, one click and you have everything right there.

As much as I like the fancy widget there is not enough weather info.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1