Post Your Droid X Screens!!

Nocaster

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
Hi. Could you please tell me where you got that wallpaper? I have been looking for a simple black one like that and haven't come across one with Filkie, etc. Thanks!

All those widgets are Beautiful Widgets.

Here's some updated pics of my Droid X. I've done some pretty decent theme'ing here.

snap20100809220514.png

Ktulu

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
Can anyone tell me what the app is that Ktulu 1 has on the screen shot on page 5 of this thread...it has what looks like to be happenings in history...has a small clock dial in it's right hand corner...thx

It's a calendar widget that comes with Touchdown. It's showing my Microsoft Exchange calendar.

Last edited:

mig991

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
My cartoonish homescreen.

cartoonpage.png

That is tight!

I am still trying to pick little bits and pieces of all of these and still have my own flair, but you have a very unique setup. I have been trying to get the dock bar with the 'guitar hero' theme all day. I will figure it out soon.

salanester

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
That is tight!

I am still trying to pick little bits and pieces of all of these and still have my own flair, but you have a very unique setup. I have been trying to get the dock bar with the 'guitar hero' theme all day. I will figure it out soon.

Thanks! To be honest I change it every couple of days. The use of the app Multicon has really helped me get the clean homescreen but still have all the apps I quickly use.