How to get contact's birthdays to appear on calandar...

mndude

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
Go to the Settings page, select the Calendars tab and click on "Browse Interesting calendars", then go to the More tab and subscribe to the calendar "Contacts' birthdays and events".

terpitude71

Retired Moderator
Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
Go to the Settings page, select the Calendars tab and click on "Browse Interesting calendars", then go to the More tab and subscribe to the calendar "Contacts' birthdays and events".

to clarify, this needs to be done on your google calendar online, which will then sync with your phones calendar, though you might have to make sure on your phone that the calendar is set to display as well

miamifin33

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
There's no way to do this on just the phone. I don't have all my contacts on google. Basically most of my birthday dates come from facebook. Blackberry did this better.

sugarsrevenge

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
i am also trying to sync my facebook calender and i can't figure it out. as a former blackberry user, switching to my first droid its all new to me. baby steps.... baby steps.
my blackberry did this automatically for me.

mlynchmob16

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
I tried it as well and only have other events showing up on my google calendar, not birthdays. I tried to see if I clicked on birthdays then export if it would work, but the link was identical.

terpitude71

Retired Moderator
Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
it set up fine but cant get phone to recognize, how do i choose calenders on the phone anyways? i dont see it in settings???

in the calendar app menu>more>my calendars and boom, though i think in the calendar app, you are only able to select calendars that are synced to your google calendar

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams