Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Changing font sizes

How do you change font size in text messages I found out how to for email on the droid x???please assist

Believe you would have to add a app for that handcent or chomps.. Some one correct me if if im wrong..
    Follow Ya Boy @BiGTo0T

Quote Originally Posted by tmax1964 View Post
    How do you change font size in text messages I found out how to for email on the droid x???please assist
    handcent or chomps....how did you change the font in email?

Quote Originally Posted by mdmill1 View Post
    handcent or chomps....how did you change the font in email?
    Went with a app as well maildroid lets you change your font size..
    Follow Ya Boy @BiGTo0T
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    ROM
    CleanROM Reborn 1.1

Thats all well and good, but doesn't help for the contacts or anything like that. I am legally blind and it is like i have to user a magnifying glass to read my contacts list.
    TECHFAN

Global Posts
    1,632 Global Posts

Go into Settings > Accessibility Settings and check whatever would help, "Zoom Mode" or "Voice Readouts". Make sure the Accessibility box is also checked.

Haven't tried these, but they might be of some help.
    Always learning ...

If you are rooted you can use a app called Font Changer from market (https://market.android.com/details?i...=search_result) that allows you to change fonts, after installing just search the web until you fine the font that works..

Message solution.... Goto Messages / Left Menu / Messaging Settings / Email /Read Options / Set Text Size
    Last edited by wildman; 04-09-2011 at 10:26 AM.
    Samsung S3
    Time to feel the POWER...