- 1 Posts
How do you remove miui?
Im trying to sell my droid x and cant figure out how to get it back to stock settings so someone else can use it. I thought I had it done and sold it and they told me verizon couldnt activate it cause ut was rooted. Could someone please give me a really easy way to get it ready to sell as Im not too savvy on this stuff.
- 01-26-2013, 04:36 AM #2
[ROOT] Framaroot, a one-click .APK to root
- 285 Posts
I have verified it works with these Motorola devices running android 2.3.4
Droid 2 (a955), Droid 2 Global (a956), R2D2 (a957), & Droid X (MB810)
- By jeepzilla in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 19Last Post: 01-26-2012, 11:28 PM
- By cridley in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 4Last Post: 12-24-2011, 01:29 PM
- By thistlefly in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 8Last Post: 01-13-2011, 04:11 PM
- By TechieBrad in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 10-17-2010, 03:39 AM
- By egeorge1 in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 14Last Post: 09-01-2010, 02:19 PM