ANY home replacement work with contact widgets yet for droid x

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
you can buy launcher pro plus it has a scrolling contacts widget. He also doing a book mark widget.

problem0atique

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
you can buy launcher pro plus it has a scrolling contacts widget. He also doing a book mark widget.
Heres a pic of that launcher pro plus widget
device2.png

Oj467

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Can you have just a single contact widget with Launcher Plus - or are those the only 2 choices listed above?

friguy3#AC

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
But what about any other options for the Motorola contacts? I like having each contact separate and having the specific shortcut I want (eg, text, call). Its almost making me not want to use launcher pro

Jumper_jax

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
The new launcher pro update lets you use the moto contact widgets, or I use contact widget + syncmypics because they look better

friguy3#AC

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
The new launcher pro update lets you use the moto contact widgets, or I use contact widget + syncmypics because they look better

Can you confirm that youve used them and they work bc Ive tried and they act the same way they did on the previous updates. I tried 0.7.4. and it shows the picture but wont resize or do anything. I had been reading that they wont work at all, at least not now. Are there any other widgets out there that work similarly? tia