how much did you pay for DX

FlatTopFoley

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
317.99 at my local verizon store, and going to get a $100 rebate when I get the phone so its really 217.99. add in the case, car charger, and screen protectors total comes to 276.00 after the rebate and discounts.

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
FYI

Paid $199 for mine. Walmart was the only place I could find the DX. Tried to upgrade but was told my upgrade was August 19th. The phone was sold out everywhere including Verizon and backordered via customer service. I decided I wasn't taking no for an answer and called customer service. I asked them why I couldn't get my upgrade a month early at Walmart if I was allowed to do it via VZW. After all, the phone is sold out and this was the one place I found 1 DX. They upped my upgrade date and I got my phone. :D

Found out in the process that Walmart charges tax on the sale price only unlike VZW which charges tax on the full retail price. Saved a few dollars there. :)

wg#AC

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
I paid $99.99 with my NE2 and a new 2 year contract I looked for the 1 year contract and online it was telling me that the X jumped up to $280.00 not sure why.

I got one of the bundles with mine that included the car dock, screen protector, and car charger. did not need the car charger but figured I got it for free considering I was going to get the other things anyways. So in all with phone overnight shipping and bundle package I spent $149.98. I dont think I did that bad.

heathro1281

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Paid $199 for mine with the Case (Instant rebate). Then $356 for my wife (waiting for $100 MiR).

Sold both our Storm2s and a Curve1 for $469 total on ebay.

So I got paid $13 :cool:

NVR2ND

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
$0 if you want to follow my math read below.

Bought DINC 199.99 used it for 2 1/2 months sold it on EBAY for 475. Bough DX for 199.99.

So taking way the accessories, Ive had the DINC, and the DX and come out ahead $75.

n8mack33

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
$0 if you want to follow my math read below.

Bought DINC 199.99 used it for 2 1/2 months sold it on EBAY for 475. Bough DX for 199.99.

So taking way the accessories, Ive had the DINC, and the DX and come out ahead $75.

Yeah but you pretty much blew through your upgrade dates I would assume so full price if you want to upgrade anytime in the next 2 years?

Topweasel

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Yeah but you pretty much blew through your upgrade dates I would assume so full price if you want to upgrade anytime in the next 2 years?

He probably used a second line and did one of those buddy swaps. Either way he can get Annual upgrades at the 2 year price. The NE2 is just the additional discount you get for waiting 20 months.

NVR2ND

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site

I'm on an employee line. So I just use family upgrades. For the DINC I used my GMA's line that I pay for her to have.(funny BTW she used 13mins Total last 2 months).

On the DX I use my Data card line. I still have 2 other phone lines since I get a discount on them for my parents. Plus then I will have the annual back on my GMA's line, and the data card line. So between now and July 17th next year I have 4 upgrades.

My parents use basic phones, and I can pick those up a dime a dozen through work. It is a pretty good system that I have, and unless Verizon changes it's terms of service they cant do anything about it.:D

tlc246

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
I paid $313 that's with $50 off with a private mailer discount, but not incl. with $100 MIR and I also purchased a bundle with a skin; headphones; and car charger. So in total $213. I guess that's not bad.

n8mack33

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
He probably used a second line and did one of those buddy swaps. Either way he can get Annual upgrades at the 2 year price. The NE2 is just the additional discount you get for waiting 20 months.

I don't get how you can do an annual upgrade on more than 1 line. I thought it was only for the primary line.

Also, my issue is I don't want my second line to have to have a data plan so if I buy a phone on my second line with data and do an ESN swap can I drop the data plan from my line?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad